The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » How Copperfield Really Flies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Keith Larocque
View Profile
New user
Ontario
47 Posts

Profile of Keith Larocque
I'm pretty sure David Copperfield can fly because he is a ninja. I hang out with David's mom down at the psychiatric hospital and that's what I think. Ninjas are so cool and by cool I mean sweet.
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
541 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
I'd have to say he's actually a samurai, stealth and all, and some incredibly strong IT.
Keith Larocque
View Profile
New user
Ontario
47 Posts

Profile of Keith Larocque
If bored ever check out this site: http://www.realultimatepower.net
awesome.
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
I will promise to reveal the secret only if you all promise me not to tell "Mago Mai told us..."

After a lot of research, I have found an 18th century Italian magic book written by Fatso the Great. And I quote:

"If you singy the songo "VOLARE" more than 1.879 in a row, you willy be able to flyyyy.
Fatso the Great"

Please, don't forget to let me know if you try it yourself. Correct me if he is wrong. I am planning to start taking singing lessons pretty soon.

Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
kasper777
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of kasper777
Oddly enough, with David getting ready to do his show here in the next few days I've noticed construction crews working around the coliseum. Hhhmmmm... I've got it. He puts the coliseum on hydralics and the entire building moves around him. That's how he can fly in 6 directions. We don't feel it move because he points those big "hair blowing" fans of his on us so we think our clothes and hair are moving because of the fans being on, not that the entire building is moving. Very good misdirection on David's part.
Dragona
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
159 Posts

Profile of Dragona
I thought that the way the shakes work is the reaction between rytylisticoplycincyniroplythioticythethymen and the hupojustnhertkingeltsumnertotberew made that chemical reation called introstimavetalineiorsis. Or maybe I'm thinking of the ingredients of the fuel used by that spaceship that gave me my brain transplant. Oh, and long live Emperor Glourshtock of Sector 23 G.
I have the breath of dragons and the soul of a human.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3219 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Actually, the real secret was finally given away by the later posts. David Copperfield had hundreds of doves, each compressed to the size of chicken nuggets, all attached to his clothes with Michael Ammar's magic wax. Shhh, don't tell anyone! You couldn't see them because he was hiding them behind a small and invisible replica of the Statue of Liberty.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
lhughes
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
135 Posts

Profile of lhughes
Personally, I think David gave away the secret of flight in his "Portals" show. David is capable of teleporting the entire audience to a place off of our planet where there is no gravity. The real secret is why does everyone else not fly in this zero gravity environment? Of course, some of you probably know the answer.
Sleightly yours,
Lorne
Shadow Dancer
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
61 Posts

Profile of Shadow Dancer
fingerjack, how could I have ever been wrong! I thought Copperfield was just high on grass...wood-stage, you know what I mean!
'The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.'
<br> AlbertEinstein
M@gic Man
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
121 Posts

Profile of M@gic Man
SO that's HOW IT IS DONE!!!

Awesome I gotta try that. Smile

I thought he was just swimming around in a huge swimming pool, and it gave the effect that he was flying!!

Guess I was wrong. Smile
Smile Smile Smile
Its not what you do, but how you do it.
indianajones
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of indianajones
I thought he was just thinking of happy thoughts. If anyone wants to learn how to fly, let me refer you to the great book, Peter Pan. For those who would rather wait for the movie version, it's out. Smile
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Funny thing, I always assumed he used the harness which he paid exclusive performing rights for which I also found in the Patent Website.

Thanks for setting me straight!
VampOfVegas
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
56 Posts

Profile of VampOfVegas
I watched it over in slow mo.. hmm.. I got the milk shake part right. YES!
-=:Va(v)p:=-
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
This thread is cool........... I have been drinking a lot of milk lately, but I'm only getting fatter and fatter, not able to even jump now, not to mention flying.

Michael Lam
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Now we are being bombarded by a barrage of disinformation that I am sure will ultimately be traceable to Copperfield himself.

That patent Rey Rey mentions? A red herring!

NASA, water tanks, compressible doves, hydraulics, helium pliis, balloons? Laughable notions.

fingerjack was incredibly close to the truth, as was indianajones.

The real secret?

Two words.

Fairy dust.

This allows not only Copperfield himself to fly, but also members of the audience.

What, you ask, is fairy dust?

One simple word:

rytylisticoplycincyniroplythioticythethymen.

0pus
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
I am sorry to tell you, all members in the Magic Café... You are all WRONG!!

The real secret is............
Hum.................

I would publish it later, maybe~
Wait for it!

Michael Lam Smile
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
LET ME COMPLETE THIS POST!!!

Yes.... fingerjack, Copperfield's flying secret is exactly like you said before, it is all denied by NASA, Goverment, and Military because there is a big conspiracy out there.... Trust no one fingerjack.....
Maybe your personal friend who knows a guy who lives next to a person who works with the half sister of a hairdresser that used to do the hair for the wife of one of Copperfield’s van driver’s step brothers has been silenced by the MIB.... Smile Smile Smile Smile

It's all about the UFO's and the conspiracy....

Are we talking about MAGIC OR X-FILES Smile oh... Mr. fingerjack..... wake-UP!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
Salazar Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
344 Posts

Profile of Salazar Magic
On my way to Home Depot to start building
AragorntheMagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Metro-Atlanta
304 Posts

Profile of AragorntheMagician
My Happy Thought..."Michelle Phiffer making a pass at me!" That would make me fly.....LOL
Yours,
ATM
aka: Bob Smile
aka: I used to be BOB (It's Cellini's fault)
"All Right, Who's Volunteering to be Turned into a Frog???"
www.aragornthemagician.com
Gork
View Profile
New user
Germany
70 Posts

Profile of Gork
No freaking way! Don't you see the real deal?
Did you not hear the Pfffffft. Each time he moves?
He did eat beans the night before that's ALL!

Btw. I will now use the Helium pill and compressed dove explanations they are GREAT! LOL!

As I levitated a small object and noone could see how I did it after examining my hands in detail, they once concluded I must have "magnetical cream" on my hands Smile

So I will in future tell them I use a special formulated and only rarely known very expensive "Helium cream". This is why you can only levitate once at a time. Who should pay for it if you need to cream your entire body with this?!

Will see how they react. If they don't break in laughter I am very concerned about the future of the human brain!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » How Copperfield Really Flies (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL