We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Happy Birthday iForce . . . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

A year ago, on Oct. 20th 2009, Apple approved iForce . . . and ever since it's been a GREAT YEAR.

Both Randy and I would like to thank all of you for all the emails and messages of support and praise. Those emails really mean a lot to us.

We also want to thank you for making iForce the number one magic app on the app store. To this day iForce has been rated 1737 times, and has had 469 written reviews . . . and that's only for the US. If you take into account the rest of the World, there has been over 3500 ratings!!

As many of you know Randy and I have had some great ups and a few downs. In all, we are VERY happy with the success of iForce.

For those of you who are wondering what's next from Rostami Magic, let me take this opportunity to tell you about what we're working on.

First, the iPad and the Android version of iForce are still in development. Randy and I both have day jobs and wife and kids. As much as we LOVE working on magic apps, recently there just hasn't been enough time to finish these projects. They are both very close, but they both have interesting technical challenges that we want to fix before we release them.

Second, some of you might have heard on other threads, we were working on an app called "Freak Tube". In my opinion "Freak Tube" is going to be the most popular app that we will release. I wish I could tell you more about it, but it's only good if it's a surprise.

And finally here's the BIG NEWS . . .

Previously I had mentioned how iForce was one of 3 apps that we had worked on before we decided to release iForce.

In the next few weeks you'll see another one of those 3 apps . . . this one is called "iPredict" . . .
http://rostamimagic.com/iPredict_Splash_iPad.jpg

I don't want to spoil the iPredict surprise . . . but I will say this . . . it is VERY different from iForce but still has the Rostami Magic signature "organic" look and feel.

Some people have said that they could never use iForce on a paying magic gig . . . Once you see iPredict, you'll want to use it on ALL your paid gigs.

We are committed to releasing iPredict before the holidays.

We look forward to another GREAT year of magic apps . . . as a matter of fact, I Predict you'll see more apps in 2011 then you saw in 2010; including the much anticipated "iForce Pro".

Greg Rostami
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2539 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
That is all fantastic news, Greg. iForce Pro is something that I can't wait to see. Given your track record with iForce, iPredict is something that I won't hesitate to pick up.

Thanks for the info!
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Great news and can't wait for the new apps. iForce is my favorite magic app hands down!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
876 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Greg,

I keep forgetting to leave feedback.

I will do so tonight for your AMAZING iForce!!!!!!

Mark
MagicMitch
View Profile
New user
New City, NY
71 Posts

Profile of MagicMitch
Congratulations Greg! iForce is so incredible, can't wait to see anything else you turn out. What is the difference between iForce and iForce Pro?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
IForce was just the tip of the ice berg . . .

I can't say much about iForce Pro. But what I can say is EVERYTHING that you ever wanted from iForce, iForce Pro WILL deliver.

Over the last 2 years I have broken down the philosophy of magic app development into 2 parts.

1. The magician communicates something to the iPhone in a clever and natural way.
2. The iPhone does something amazing with that information.

Imagine an app that would let you create your OWN magic app . . . that's our goal with iForce Pro . . . and a LOT more.

Greg Rostami
MagicMitch
View Profile
New user
New City, NY
71 Posts

Profile of MagicMitch
Wow Greg, it sounds fantastic!!!
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3327 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Great news! I'm in!
Dr. JK
View Profile
Special user
Sandusky, OH
994 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
I just found out about this TREMENDOUS app recently. Absolutely incredible. Very fun for something to have with you all the time! Thanks for all your hard work, Greg (and Randy)! Looking forward to the future apps.

If you don't already have this app, GO DOWNLOAD IT NOW! It's that fun!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @PsychicCPA
SlartiBartFaast
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of SlartiBartFaast
I would have paid 10 times what this app is going for. As a matter of fact, after I downloaded and mastered I sent Greg an additional donation because it is just THAT GOOD.

Can't wait more for this talented team!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
GREAT NEWS . . .

iPredict was just submitted to Apple for approval.

Over the next 2 weeks I'll be preparing a demo video of iPredict.
I'll also slowly let the cat out of the bag.

Once the website and other info about iPredict becomes available you'll see an ad banner here on the Café.

Can't wait to show you this one . . .
Greg Rostami
natswift
View Profile
Regular user
Colorado
175 Posts

Profile of natswift
Can't wait to see it!!
Never forget to dream!

Nathan Smith
nateswift2010@gmail.com
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2122 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I don't know anything about iPredict, iForce Pro, or anything else Greg has up his digital sleeve. I do know that I'll buy them all sight unseen without any description or demo needed. iForce has been a great companion for me this past year, and I know how dedicated, clever, and creative Greg and Randy are. I'm sure these new apps will be awesome.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Anticipating release, Greg. iForce was an App that more than lived up to its copy. For me, it was also a killer app; in other words, I purchased an iPod Touch SOLELY for performing iForce.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
This is great greg. I've been checking iTunes several times a day just to see when it goes up. I can't wait until I get a full magic app on my iPad. It's the one thing it has been missing. I never got used to iForce on it but I hate upscaling apps. Even though it didn't look bad.
MagicMitch
View Profile
New user
New City, NY
71 Posts

Profile of MagicMitch
This sounds fantastic!!! Can't wait to see it.
studentoflife
View Profile
Veteran user
Paris, France
310 Posts

Profile of studentoflife
So Greg... no Ipad version of Iforce before 2011? Smile
- Y
<BR>"Nothing is difficult...it's all about what you want, and how bad you want it."
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
Quick question. Is the new iPredict going to be just for iPad or will it be a dual compatibility app?
prizna
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of prizna
Will iForce Pro also do everything iForce can or will it be different, in short if we buy iForce Pro should we still keep iForce?
Randy Croucher
View Profile
New user
Camas, WA
43 Posts

Profile of Randy Croucher
Apple just approved iPredict! It is available now!

iPredict on the App Store

Have fun everybody,
-Randy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Happy Birthday iForce . . . (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL