The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Anouncement : Alex made the big time. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi guys,
My guy Alex that I brag about a lot here has just made a infomercial on the worm for national TV.I introduce Alex to a friend of mine at the New York state fair last year that comes from a family that has been in the pitch business for 100 years,Chris Morris.Chris is from Atlantic City Seth's stomping ground.Ron Popeil is like a second cousin.

Someone from Chris's pitch company spotted Alex in Tulsa that had seen him in N.Y. and hired him on the spot.They flew Alex to do the add the day after Tulsa,shot it and than flew him back home to NYC.

The add will air on Cartoon network,Nickelodeon,Pix11(what ever that is) and Fox starting in mid to the end of November 40 times a day for each channel.

YEAH ALEX !

Later,Don
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Hey Don, congrats to you and your protege!!

If Alex is dealing with Chris, he's in good hands -- I know Chris Morris and he is a real nice guy. His dad used to pitch the "Morris Metric Slicer" on the Atlantic City boardwalk in the 1920's and 30's. Chris still has one of the original glass slicers in the original box. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Thanks Seth...I knew Ruby,the dad,also a really nice person.Thats the slicer Ed McMahon pitched in Atlantic City.

Don
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
That is great news for all of us, making it something the kids will want before they see us demo it. If they parents won't buy it over the phone, they might buy it from a vendor.

If you are allowed to tell us, do you know the price of it in the commercial, or is it a special set like they do for QVC?
-Matt
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Not 100% sure Matthew but I heard 3 for $10.00 plus shipping.So as a pitchman you guys can compete with that price easy.

Later,Don
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
That is my current pricing, so that is great. $4 each, 3 for $10.

The shipping will surely help pitchmen, too.

I will definitely be watching for the commercial.
-Matt
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Alex flies out again Saturday to tape another infomercial.This time its something that looks like a delite.

Hes turning into another Billy Mays.

GO ALEX !

Later,Don
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Anouncement : Alex made the big time. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL