The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Does anyone know the whereabouts of Robert Haas or Magic Enhancer? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Georgie
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Georgie
New to the Café but not to magic. Hello to everyone. I very much enjoy reading most of your posts & it has helped answer many questions. All but one....Have been trying to contact Robert Haas & Magic Enhancer & it appears that I may have come to a dead end. If anyone can give me some insight or help please let me know. Just curious if anyone out there has had a similar situation. This is a repost from last week.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
I have the same question. I was looking to get a track from magic enhancer customized back in May. I have not heard back since.
-Matt
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
(914) 476-1940
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Georgie
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Georgie
Thanks but this number has not been in service for some time now.
If he is sick or is having problems please let me know, I had a response on Sept 5 that my cd was being voiced & still have not received cd or response to many emails. I know there has been a lot of scamming going on out there in Magic Land, as I have been taken many times. This CD seemed to be legit, from reading the many praises for it. Before I pursue other options I would like to give Magic Enhancer a chance to reply, but almost 3 months is quite some time. Has anyone ever received a magic enhancer cd? or cd#2 customized or not? If someone has info on other similar products(Voicing) please let me know.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7339 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Kyle Peron on the Café here may have more information on a number.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Can you contact the credit card company Georgie and get the charges changed?

Ken
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3733 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I had a disc done with no problems and have dealt with him several times with no problems.

Steve
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I can only echo Steve's comments and have good experiences dealing with Magic Enhancer.

Dan.
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
I tried using Magic Enhancer back in the spring and didn't get a reply because they were in the middle of moving. I ended up using http://www.thevoiceofbrian.com/ He got back to me within 24 hours and within 48 hours I had my recordings sent to me. On top of the speedy service it was also half of the price of what Magic Enhancer had quoted me for the same thing.

I definitely recommend http://www.thevoiceofbrian.com/ for voiceovers etc.

Lucas
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of slydini
I have Disc one and two both customized and didn't have a problem with either one.
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1126 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
I too had BOTH ME1 & ME2 Custom done & no problems!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
asmae
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of asmae
I ordered a volume 2 custom CD back in August. Still have not received it. He emailed me and told me it was done. Now I get no answer from him via email no matter what I say to him. Anyone know whats going on with him? email me:

stevewesseler@gmail.com
Georgie
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Georgie
Thanks everyone, I have tried at least 10 times. With emails to Robert & magic enhancer within the last 30 days. For those that claim they have received their items , I would appreciate if you may pass on contact info. I am also curious about turn around time. Was it recently or years ago? Scott yes I have already informed paypal & they cannot help me because it been over 45 days, I can contact my credit card company, but I am giving magic enhancer benefit of the doubt. I will try a few more options before I file a claim. Robert was great sending efiles with other recorded effects but feel as if I was blown off on this project. Lucas I may take your advice, will check out the other option.
Thanks everyone
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1295 Posts

Profile of nucinud
He is in the Army, so he might be out of town on Government business.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
Georgie
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Georgie
WOULD Have BEEN NICE OF HIM TO LET US KNOW, OR ACTUALLY RESPOND & SAY HEY I am GOING TO BE AWAY FOR AWHILE, or Im voicing your project now as he did back on Sept 5th after he sold me a few downloads the same day,original purchase was on Aug 9th. Now I have not had a response since that day. If the project has come to a halt I can easily reverse the charges & it will be recovered , but I do not even know if the person voicing it did their part yet. I hate to start an investigation of Fraud right now if he is having troubles, it will only make his life worse. Or maybe someone can sell me their ME #1 & #2.
Sock Puppet Monkey
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Sock Puppet Monkey
Hope that he's ok...seems like a good guy.
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
I don't suppose there are any magicians in New York who'd like to check their address and see if they can find anything out?

The Magic Enhancer
C/O Robert Haas
175 Woodland Avenue
Suite 3L
Yonkers, NY 10703
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
I see from some of the old posts on the Café, they'd been moving their studio to Arkansas, so maybe that has something to do with the delay.

If it helps, I also came across the emails for other people involved with Magic Enhancer, so hopefully one of them will know what's happening...
http://www.magicenhancer.com/about_us.html
eor
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of eor
I also have ordered a custom CD from Magic Enhancer.
I have been trying to make contact with no success. It doesn't
appear they have even processed my payment. I like the product
but I think I will have to make other arrangements.
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
I am still waiting for my refund. All emails now are going unanswered.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Does anyone know the whereabouts of Robert Haas or Magic Enhancer? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL