The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Does anyone know the whereabouts of Robert Haas or Magic Enhancer? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
abra
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of abra
He is living in Arkansas, that's about all I know at this moment. Very odd that he has not responding to your emails, that's not like Rob. Hope you resolve your issue.

Abra
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1295 Posts

Profile of nucinud
He is in Alabama and might be deployed to Afganastan. I got that from a very reliable source. I can't contact him on the Army Base.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
Lavey
View Profile
Regular user
Luxembourg
142 Posts

Profile of Lavey
I tried to order a CD before I read this post. It seems that Paypal has closed his account...
Christian Lavey
Magician from Luxembourg https://lavey.lu
Magicien de Luxembourg https://lavey.lu
Zauberer aus Luxemburg https://lavey.lu
MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Hey Guys,

Although we don't do voice-overs, we DO offer an excellent selection of MUSIC especially for magicians. We're friendly, reliable and totally professional...also well-known in these forums.

In case you haven't checked out our services, we invite you to drop by for a listen!

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
Quote:
On 2011-01-17 17:03, nucinud wrote:
He is in Alabama and might be deployed to Afganastan. I got that from a very reliable source. I can't contact him on the Army Base.

If that is true it is honorable but their is no one running his business that seems a bit odd
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Quote:
On 2011-02-03 20:11, Bernie Balloons wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-01-17 17:03, nucinud wrote:

If that is true it is honorable but their is no one running his business that seems a bit odd

It's not that odd if it is a one-man operation...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7338 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I agree it is not that odd with a one man operation. BTW, I have seen him posting recently on Genii Forum. Maybe if he is deployed overseas, his email is limited.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Conjurer62
View Profile
New user
Ottumwa, Iowa
2 Posts

Profile of Conjurer62
Good news! I received an email from Robert today. It seems there were a number of factors stalling him, but he assures me things will be back on track soon. Look for my effect, Gypsy's Choice on his website when he gets it there.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5694 Posts

Profile of Regan
That's good to hear. We'll keep waiting.
Mister Mystery
Conjurer62
View Profile
New user
Ottumwa, Iowa
2 Posts

Profile of Conjurer62
Yesterday, I finally received payment from Robert for my effect. I hope all is well with the rest of you. Look for my effect, Gypsy's Choice on his site aroun the first of april.
DominotheGreat
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of DominotheGreat
I had used magic enhancers a long time ago and never had a problem. I guess things happen! It just tough to find good customer service these days!!
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Hi I know you must be going threw something but I have not received a refund or any answer when if or will I receive my money back from you .I know Vol 1 is not available with my name inserted in to it .I would like for you to get back to me either way .this has been going on for 5 months already
Thank You
Bernard Martin

Begin forwarded message:

Date: December 18, 2010 9:33:27 AM EST
To: Robert Haas <MagicEnhancer@aol.com>
Subject: Fwd: Notification of payment received

I am still waiting for my refund

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 25, 2010 12:37:02 PM EDT
Subject: Re: Notification of payment received

I will just like a refund.Thank You
Keep me informed if anything changes

On Sep 25, 2010, at 12:14 PM, Robert Haas wrote:

I”m not 100% sure. If you’d like to purchase the generic version it has samples on it- but they’re just not customized. Let me know what to do.

Robert Haas
http://www.MagicEnhancer.com

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:50:50 -0400

Hi Robert
I never for some reason got that email.Volume 2 does not have phone messages on it and most of the things does not pertain to what I do .I guess I have to get my money back .Is their a time frame when Vol 1 will be available?
Bernard

On Sep 25, 2010, at 11:33 AM, Robert Haas wrote:

Bernard,

I sent this to you on September 4th once I saw your payment was received. Read below. We are currently not doing Volume 1’s at the moment because we are reworking the way we insert names into the CDs to make it more time-effective and get CDs done in a week as opposed to 3.

Would you like to have Volume 2 with your name instead of Volume 1? Let me know......

Robert Haas
http://www.MagicEnhancer.com <http://www.MagicEnhancer.com>

------ Forwarded Message
From: Robert Haas <MagicEnhancer@aol.com <x-msg://481/MagicEnhancer@aol.com> >
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:46:26 -0500
To: "FUNHOUSENY@AOL.COM <x-msg://481/FUNHOUSENY@AOL.COM> " <FUNHOUSENY@AOL.COM <x-msg://481/FUNHOUSENY@AOL.COM> >
Conversation: Notification of payment received

Bernanrd,

We are not currently doing Volume 1 CDs at the moment. Would you like to do a Volume 2? If not, I can refund your money. We still have Volume 1 generics that we can send out. Please let me know what you’d like to do.

Robert Haas
http://www.MagicEnhancer.com <http://www.MagicEnhancer.com>
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1295 Posts

Profile of nucinud
Is anybody listening, Robert is jn the Army and cannot be reached at his time. I tried contacting his friends and they cannot reach him.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

If that is the case he should not take peoples money or put some type of announcement on his site.Bottom line he stinks as a business man.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Quote:
On 2011-04-17 10:41, Bernie Balloons wrote:
If that is the case he should not take peoples money or put some type of announcement on his site.Bottom line he stinks as a business man.

If he cannot be reached, then he probably has no way to update the website. If he "stinks as a business man" (sic), then maybe he excels as a soldier...
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2724 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Good thoughts, Cl9inton Magus!

While it is difficult for those who have been waiting for their product, or their refunds, let us keep in mind the sacrifice this man is making for his country.

Id MUCH rather be dodging tomatoes of "boos" on a stage than bullets in the Middle East.

Thank you, Robert, for doing what we cannot or will not.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Sock Puppet Monkey
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Sock Puppet Monkey
Hasn't this been going on for months? A person's occupation/calling doesn't abdicate him from his responsibility to others. If he's a soldier then that's very honourable but he's also a business person who continues to operate a business and accept people's money. He should do both honourably and one shouldn't be used as an excuse/crutch for the other. The issue here is that he's not fulfilling his obligations to his customers. The issue isn't his military service which is a moot point.

SPM
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21793 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Received this email on May 13th from Magic Enhancer:

As many of you know, Magic Enhancer's CEO / Owner, Robert Haas, has been deployed for the past year. He has arrived home safely, and we are glad to have him back. He wanted to thank all of his customers for their loyalty and understanding during this difficult endeavor that he has recently experienced .

Robert has mentioned that he wanted me to put together a 'Back In Business' sale to show his customers his loyalty and gratitude. Below is the product of that conversation with Robert. Robert has agreed to sell many of his products for below wholesale cost. He mentions to me he has a lot of surprises and new creations this coming year. I can't wait to see what he has 'up his sleeve'. Check out these amazing savings!!

To learn more about any of these products, click on the image to be directed to Magic Enhancer web site. However, the only way to receive the special price is to order directly from the PayPal links below!!

In addition to the fantastic prices, we are including FREE SHIPPING on all orders. Take advantage of this because it won't last long!!

Many benefits for you to take advantage of- so act fast! This sale will end next Sunday- a week from tomorrow. I hope you enjoy these discounts on our products and if you know anyone else that might like to take advantage of them, we encourage you to forward this e-mail to them as well. Thank you all once again for your patronage and may every one of you have a wonderful conclusion to your weekend.

Sincerely,

THOMAS RAINER
MAGIC ENHANCER
http://www.MagicEnhancer.com

Sale is over, but many of you should get some answers now, hopefully.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Wish I hadn't missed that sale...
Nielo
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Nielo
Well I have given up.
It is now more than four months since I ordered and paid $66.98 for stuff that I never received.
The owner of the bussines has taken my money! If I were to treat my customers the same way I would soon be out of bussines ...
He is apparently not interested in customer relations, having refused to answer my six e-mails.
I therefore would not (can not) recommend The Magic Enhancer to anyone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Does anyone know the whereabouts of Robert Haas or Magic Enhancer? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.48 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL