The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Billy Naughton (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RoyHolidayMagic
View Profile
New user
New York
85 Posts

Profile of RoyHolidayMagic
I just saw this forum, and I realized that nothing about Billy was written, so...
According to MagicTimes, "Billy Naughton who was the manager and demonstrator at The Magic Shop in Hicksville, New York collapsed and died on Thursday Jun. 19 while at the store. Naughton was also a popular performer in the area.(6/20)."
Billy was a great guy...I don't know anyone who did not like him. His comedy act was hysterical (how can you forget the line "I just quit smoking, I only do it in my show. I'm down to 26 shows a day"). He always supported and helped young magicians (his daughter is also a magician). It's a great loss and he will never be forgotten.
Kevlar the Magnificent
View Profile
New user
LI New York
10 Posts

Profile of Kevlar the Magnificent
I was a loyal customer of the magic shop. You are correct in that Billy will be deeply missed. I didn't know him on a personal basis, but his loss is a tough one to get over. All of us on Long Island know that Billy will remain in our hearts forever.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Billy Naughton (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL