The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Richard Sanders - Seattle Lecture! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Richard Sanders Lecture
Saturday, November 13th, at 2:00pm

Meet Richard Sanders, creator of Sanders FX

In 15 years as a full time, professional magician, Richard Sanders has found 16,000 freely selected cards; vanished $24,000 worth of hundred dollar bills; caused 916 borrowed objects to float in midair; and entertained tens of thousands of people at corporate events, conventions, trade shows, comedy clubs and cruise ships, and more!

Richard’s performances have taken him all over the world where he has performed personally for hockey superstar, Wayne Gretzky and former Prime Minister of Canada, Brian Mulroney. He's appeared at the "International Just for Laughs Festival" in Montreal, at the Magic Castle in Hollywood and at the Prestigious Magic Circle in London.

Richard has over 15 Canadian television appearances. Most recently as the magic co-host on Global Television's "Urban Magic," as well as a feature entertainer on the CBC Special, "The Magic of Canada."

Richard boasts such corporate mega clients as IBM, Molson, Air Canada, and Coca Cola! In addition, Richard has been a featured headline act on dozens of cruise ships all over the world, including: Princess, NCL and Disney Cruise Lines.

Richard's original magic has appeared in just about every magic magazine. Richard's growing list of original magic creations have infiltrated the repertoires of magicians all over the world; with lectures and appearances in Canada, United States, France, Spain, U.K. Australia, Germany, Japan and as a featured lecturer and performer at FISM (THE WORLD CONGRESS OF MAGIC) where Richard lectured to over 5000 magicians from all over the world.

Get ready for a lecture experience that you will treasure for a long time to come!
For more information about Richard Sanders or to watch some video of him doing what he does best, take a moment to visit his official website: http://www.sandersfx.com

Shawn O'Donnell's Restaurant
122 128th St. SE, Everett, WA.
NWRF Members: $25
General Admission: $30
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Just two weeks from today!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Coming this Saturday...
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Saw Richard in Edmonton last night. This was one of the best lectures I have attended. In addition to being very personable, Richard has a terrific approach to magic. His plots are all clear and simple, his effects are very visibly magical. This is highly recommended stuff.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
John
I do fiber optics, and interlace, but Richard's approach to card magic is both simple, and great.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
I agree Al. I do a version of fiber optics and I am working on a new one for stage. His moves are great, and are wonderfully fun to do. I looked long and hard at interlace, but decided not to pick it up. I am looking forward to using both Extreme Burn and Richard's new lottery ticket effect.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Today is the day!!
Hope to see some of you there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Richard Sanders - Seattle Lecture! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL