The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Ventriloquist Magic Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
querni
View Profile
New user
Germany
73 Posts

Profile of querni
They are great...

If you Order One, you should Order a Dummywand for 12 Dollar top
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
I would like very much to see a video of how it works, or a demonstration of the performance before sending my order in
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
Did you check out the two links at the beginning of this thread? They don't show someone actually using them in a bit, but they show how they operate.
I tried to find one on youtube of someone actually doing a bit with one, but couldn't find any.
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Thanks for looking and helping me out.

In watching the video, it does not show the bottom of the wand; if it has the other hand operating the wand in plain view,it makes it a lame Illusion.

I am looking for the wand in action; in my short time here I have learned that the picture from the manufacture does not tell the whole story. I have accumulated a few tricks that looked great in the advertisement, but in real life they don’t measure up.
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
I have played with a couple of the wands, basically you hold the wand near the bottom and your thumb rests on the control lever. This lever moves the head side to side and operates the mouth. The eyes close when you put it back on the stand, although you can operate the eyes with your litte finger or with the other hand. It is possible to see your thumb moving a bit but with good srcipting these wands look so good that no one will care.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Colin;

How close do you need to be to see the movements; will it work from a stage, or is it more of a close-up prop needing to stand rather close to see the movements.

Youtube videos would answer the questions
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
I hope to do some filming with them this week. The mouth isn't very big but wil work for most birthday parties. I'm not sure how big a crowd they would work for. I'll ask some others who have them already.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Thanks Colin; I appricate it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Ventriloquist Magic Wand (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL