The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Borrowed Finger Ring on Shoelace (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

james prince
View Profile
Loyal user
England
231 Posts

Profile of james prince
I have been using Interlace by Richard Sanders and it's a great effect

While using and thinking about the effect, I've come up with an alternative method but I don't want to waste time on it if I'm reinventing the wheel so...

Does anyone know of any other methods out there apart from Richard's?

Ignore reel down your pants leg options

Thanks for your help

James
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1439 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I know that years ago Richard released his first version of this effect called "On Foot". I'm not sure of the method, as I've never purchased it, but from what I understand the method is entirely different than Interlace. To my knowledge, the only ring to shoelace effects ever released were On Foot, and Interlace. You may want to speak with Richard about that. I love your thinking James, and would love to see your alternative method, I'm willing to bet that it's good.
james prince
View Profile
Loyal user
England
231 Posts

Profile of james prince
Thanks Aaron

I'll have to find out about 'on foot', I thought it was just an earlier version of Interlaced, ie the same method

The new version, if practical, would not be better than Interlaced but would eliminate the possibility of the ring 'etc' not meeting up with the 'you know what'.

It would also be easier to move from outfit to outfit and I think easier to reset

like all new ideas may come to nothing

Thanks again for the post and the compliment

James
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
887 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
On Foot is the same method, Interlace is a bit refined.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
james prince
View Profile
Loyal user
England
231 Posts

Profile of james prince
Thanks dinger136

Does anyone know if the concept of a finger rind ending up on a shoelace is Richard's or does it predate On Foot and Interlaced?

Cheers

James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Borrowed Finger Ring on Shoelace (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL