The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New multipurpose wallet from alakazam, the Infinity wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4103 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
On 2010-11-02 00:15, Douglas Lippert wrote:
Quote:
This new offering looks to be shogun styled with a regular s*ide card load. Might add it to my magic, leather, wallet collection.

Yup. That is what it looks like.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I'm still not clear on the comparison to The Showdown. Tony, could you PM me the info if it isn't something you want on an open thread? It would be appreciated.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1590 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2010-11-02 23:33, Bill Cushman wrote:
I'm still not clear on the comparison to The Showdown. Tony, could you PM me the info if it isn't something you want on an open thread? It would be appreciated.

I have never seen The Showdown so it would be very difficult for me to comment.

Tony Curtis
www.tonycurtismagic.com
New & Preowned Magic Wagon Effects
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2850 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Fair enough, Tony, thank you. I do get the sense that the Infinity is more a magician's card wallet than a mentalism wallet, especially with the emphasis on card to wallet in this thread. Is that the case?

If so, I have no problem with this as I love a good card to wallet effect. It just isn't something I'd perform at this stage of the game.

Also, and maybe I just missed this, but what are the dimensions of the wallet in the closed position? Size matters no matter what some people claim!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Sounds great...don't want to miss the limited xmas edition...just ordered...
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4316 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Could you give some information about the bonus DVD with the limited edition?
More on the routines.

I would like to solidify judgement for pre-ordering this Smile
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Hahaha... so have you decided it yet? Between this and the other wallet you are thinking to get?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Siddharta
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Siddharta
I was planning to buy the JOL no-palm wallet to do the "Casanova closer" effect from the "casanova concept" DVD.
Basically I would like to know if a card can be loaded in the wallet the same way as the JOL no-palm.
The extra functions of the infinity make it very, very interesting.
zhoudumu
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
172 Posts

Profile of zhoudumu
Haha!! This is really funny. I am very interested to get a wallet. There are too many wallets out there ie. showdown SAW. I am a little confused which one to pick. Now another wallet come out. Seems I need to wait a little longer to get more information.
MAGIC325
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of MAGIC325
Peter Nardi has a YouTube video discussing differences between the Infinity Wallet and Stealth Assassin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVw4mgaq6SA
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
Tony can you tell us the dimensions of the wallet?
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3926 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I bit the bullet myself and ordered the Infinity Wallet. It looks like...well...there are tons of routines just in the things I KNOW it does...let alone all the delightful stuff I don't know about yet.

I am very much looking forward to this little miracle.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
424 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Is there a Mark Striving's concept, used in the SUS case, a characteristic of the new Infinity Wallet?
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2010-11-12 09:14, guitarmagic wrote:
Is there a Mark Striving's concept, used in the SUS case, a characteristic of the new Infinity Wallet?

What's SUS ? lol
Anyway if you read the add of the infinity wallet you'll find all the answer of you question and perhaps more...
I know read an add is difficult Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Banned after
493 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
I've got the Pimpernel Notecase from Peter Scarlett which is fine, but I really want this one too Smile

Could combine them.....
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Banned after
493 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Ahumm.... rectification Smile

I'm going to combine them, since I've ordered the Infinity wallet yesterday Smile
I have never had a bad experience with Alakazam products and believe Peter Nardi's words in the advert...
The first trick in the advert could be done by a special deck (m**a*e)but I don't believe Peter wil use this in the advert. Also the DVD's included by their products is full of routines.
This is not a one trick pony!!
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3926 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Got word yesterday that Alakazam has shipped the Infinity wallets early. So if you ordered one, warm up the DVD player.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
JuRim
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of JuRim
I got it - and it´s so awesome...I have to study for my final exams...but what the Hell! I only watched some segments of the DVD and played with my new wallet - Boys (and Girls) it´s really really really good! I don´t have to watch the suggested routines - my head is spinning already... Love it! Alakazam: Good job!

Thank you Peter Nardi and Company

JuRim
I asked if she like cardtricks. she said:No! I did four...
davidleiper
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of davidleiper
Received this a few days ago and have to say I'm delighted. Essentially it is a shogun with a great peek and excellent card to wallet. Beautifully made and coupled with the always high alakazam production values makes this a winner from my perspective. The routines provide you with a good starter point, but really serve just to get you thinking about all of the possibilities this utility device offers.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Just received it...Smile
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New multipurpose wallet from alakazam, the Infinity wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL