The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New multipurpose wallet from alakazam, the Infinity wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1252 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
I am very happy that the infinity does NOT have magnets!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Bin,

No offernse taken. A lot of wallets have this sort of ID compartment. I have been using my infinity for quite a while and never had to explain the pocket. It is what it is an ID or photo pocket. In my opinion it looks totally normal.

I hope this helps

Peter
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3925 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Quote:
On 2011-01-18 09:11, deanbarlow wrote:
Any of you guys come up with any additional routines for the wallet. I own one and really like it but just wondered how you guys are getting on with it / using it? I really liked the stuff Peter put on the DVDs just looking for additions.

Regards,

Dean

If there IS a problem with the Infinity, that's it. There are SO many things you can use it for. When I sat down with it and started really thinking about ALL the things you can do with a wallet that has a Shogun, a peek and a lightning dead easy CTW, I was slightly overwhelmed.

I use the CTW in a mentalism routine where the audience shouts out potential lottery numbers, and I fill in the form, hand it to a spectator and fish out my wallet, where the same numbers are already on a lottery form inside the closed compartment. (Got the idea from Osterland's performance on the 13 Steps DVD based on Corinda's amazing book..so you will either know the method or you won't...)

For peeking, I still prefer the Stealth Assassin Wallet -- which IS my everyday wallet.

But there's SO much you can do with the Infinity. There's a whole show in that thing.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3925 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Oops...Osterlind...
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
bghost
View Profile
New user
USA
92 Posts

Profile of bghost
Quote:
On 2011-01-19 03:34, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi Bin,

No offernse taken. A lot of wallets have this sort of ID compartment. I have been using my infinity for quite a while and never had to explain the pocket. It is what it is an ID or photo pocket. In my opinion it looks totally normal.

I hope this helps

Peter

Thank you for your clarification Mr. Nardi.
Looking forward to get this one.

Bin
MichaelGristMagic
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
68 Posts

Profile of MichaelGristMagic
I'm really thinking about getting this, but seen as this will be my first 'magic wallet', I'm not sure I'd have any routines to use with it except the ones on the DVD. Can anyone recommend where to go to learn some of these techniques described in the thread? Cheers Smile
Magic is propar class like hew! Smile

"Pick a card"
"why?"
"So I can find it"
"why?"
"Because I can..."
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2405 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
How many cards does the index hold,
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1188 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Any update on these in the U.S.? Still waiting for mine from Hocus Pocus.

Thanks,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1590 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2011-01-30 01:29, Cody S. Fisher wrote:
Any update on these in the U.S.? Still waiting for mine from Hocus Pocus.

Thanks,
Cody S. Fisher

Cody, I am shipping another batch of Infinity and also F1 wallets to Alakazam Magic tomorrow 31 January 2011 so you should not have to wait much longer.

Tony Curtis
www.tonycurtismagic.com
New & Preowned Magic Wagon Effects
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1188 Posts

Thanks for the update Tony!

Cody
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
376 Posts

Profile of hornet
If there's anyone out there who has both, any thoughts on how this compares with Outlaws Showdown wallet?
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1188 Posts

Still waiting to review both wallets...hurry...need my wallet fix for this week...

Cody S. Fisher

Robmonster
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Robmonster
I decided to plump for this one also.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
For those of you going to the Blackpool convention. We will have a few Infinity's with us at the Alakazam Magic stand.

Regards

Peter
Hostile18
View Profile
Loyal user
London
231 Posts

Profile of Hostile18
Quote:
On 2011-02-04 08:37, hornet wrote:
If there's anyone out there who has both, any thoughts on how this compares with Outlaws Showdown wallet?

I'd also be really interested in this comparison, if anyone has both and wouldn't mind offering an opinion. I'm pretty sure I want to go for one or the other but it's a lot of money for me and at the moment I can't find a way of picking between the two.

I'm assuming given the descriptions that the Showdown is stronger on peeks and indexing but the Infinity has better CTW functionality? Or are there other key differences?
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Unfortunately I haven't seen the Showdown so can't compare the 2 side by side.

Peter
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
Hi,
I have The SAW, Showdown and the Infinity. All three are very nice wallets both in quality and purpose. I originally had the SAW and loved using it. A great wallet for anyone interested in mentalism. I brought the Showdown as I was after a billfold style wallet but still wanted to have the multi peek function. I have to sat that the Showdown is a very clever wallet and out of all three is my favourite for peeking. The principle behind the design of the wallet means that there are no real timing issues of heat on the wallet and it can be cleanly opened right in front (so that the contents are on show)of the spectators and you are staring at word or drawing yet they wont suspect a thing. I used this as my everyday wallet for some time until Peter came up with the Infinity. It has now taken the place of my showdown as my everyday wallet and I have to say even though I prefer the showdown's peek the Infinity does so much more. The peek is still very easy to execute but it offers muliple outs, swiching, card to wallet etc which is far more than any other wallet I've seen or used. The outs alone make this wallet in a class of its own for the price. I have it currently set up for Chronologue, Cataclysm, Heirloom and a very nice routine using a Koran deck which was included on the DVD. Which brings me to the other big selling point. Alakazam Magic always go that step further when providing you with a product. The wallet alone is a wonderful tool with which you can certainly come up with some great routines but to supply it with a DVD really sells it for me. You can take it straight out of the box and after watching the very well produced DVD you are already in a better position to understand and appreciate the wallets capabilities. Then coming up with other applications and ideas is so much easier than trying to figure things out from a pamphlet or booklet. I've since also pre-ordered the F1 wallet from Alakazam as I have no doubt that this too will be a terrific product with fantastic instructions and applications. I did have a few questions in relation to the wallet before ordering and Peter was very helpful which helped me make my decision. If you have any other questions regarding the wallets PM me and I'll do my best to help.

Regards,

Ravi
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1188 Posts

Been waiting since early November...starting to get a little anxious...frustrated...more anxious...a little more frustrated...must...have...wallets...NOW!

Cody S.Fisher

DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Penguin has these in stock for $105. Very nice price!
J.Robert
View Profile
Loyal user
Gettysburg, PA
240 Posts

Profile of J.Robert
For many years I've been using the Mesika Wallet to do a merc folded card to wallet. Can that be done with the Infinity?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New multipurpose wallet from alakazam, the Infinity wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL