The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » My new dice stacking video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

terrorlone
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of terrorlone
Hello everybody, for some of you who not only interests in dice magic but also dice stacking, here's my new video taken just a few days ago. Hope you guys will like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fUP1TLUQzA
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Great handling.... not seen some of it before.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13414 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Well done
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Now you can add dice stacking to your walk around set, and not need a table. Smile

Interesting stuff!

RevJohn
crochow
View Profile
Regular user
Youngstown, Ohio
129 Posts

Profile of crochow
Well done!!! Excellent explanation of the physics involved. You other video's are very good !! I highly recommend others to watch all of them! Keep up the good work!
Visit us often....please!
Magically,

Chris Rochow
crochow
View Profile
Regular user
Youngstown, Ohio
129 Posts

Profile of crochow
This vid of you performing had me so motivated that I looked at more of your vids. Anyone interested, here is Terrorlone's superb vid on his tutorial, including 'trick' stacking'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNKzQ-My......&index=9

Plus here is a link that I found very entertaining!! A Japanese 'showdown' on a dice stacking contest.... humorous and entertaining!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYFEHf3X......&index=7
Magically,

Chris Rochow
terrorlone
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of terrorlone
Crochow:
No, you got it wrong... the first one is not my video. As you can see, it's by someone name Jorick Horn. I haven't made my own tutorial on dice stacking yet. Maybe I'll make one some day.

Also the second video is actually a famous Hong Kong movie that contains Japanese characters for just a few scenes. That movie is so well-known in Hong Kong and Taiwan so that any normal people will think "that's the so-called dice stacking", which is clearly not true.
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
That was really good...Nice job...Thanks for sharing...I too also like your other videos.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Awesome. I am not going to play Yatzee with you. Thanks for sharing.

Patrick
Mowee
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of Mowee
Patrick....no kidding. I have not done stacking for years...may just have to get the cup and dice back out again....and then watch the cat go chase them while I get my timing back. Excellent video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » My new dice stacking video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL