The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Flour and demons.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidSak
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of DavidSak
They say that demons have chicken feet, if you want to test it, pour flour around your bed at night and in the morning you will see traces of chicken feet on the flour.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Smile

I will be sure to try it.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5348 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
David, some demons have chicken feet, others have cloven hooves, some even have paws with claws, there are a couple that have no feet at all, and even more have what would be recognized as human feet. The flower trick doesn’t work on demons! You will just mess up your bedroom and ***** your mother off!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
DavidSak
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of DavidSak
Harry, have you tried it? I've been told it works, worst case scenario you get a vaccum and vaccum it all
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27106 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Someone is planning a show stopper where a mini bed is surrounded with flour ... all inside a dolls house ???
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Nando
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
74 Posts

Profile of Nando
I always thought it was chickens who have Demon feet? Oh well, I'm off to K.F.C. Hey wait a minute...the friendly look, the pointy goatee...the secrets...the slaughter of millions of innocents...Colonel Sanders is satan!
The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
-Robert Anthony
DavidSak
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of DavidSak
Smile hahaha, Nando, that was a good one Smile
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
So what your saying is Demons taste like chicken?
WR Smile

"If there wasn't such thing as chickens...What would everything else taste like..."
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
BWAHAHAHA!!!!

this is really funny because here in south africa "Nando's" (flame grilled portuguese style chicken) is KFC's biggest rival
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
& Special Guest
414 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Sorry chaps, I have to more drunk to follow you all on that one. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Simplest of the schoolboys now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6352 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I keep trying the flour advice, but when I wake up in the morning the flour is gone and there's a cake there... Wait! It's a devil's food cake!
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Quote:
On 2003-07-30 20:34, Greg Arce wrote:
I keep trying the flour advice, but when I wake up in the morning the flour is gone and there's a cake there... Wait! It's a devil's food cake!
Greg
Smile Smile Smile
WR Smile
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
EGAD!!! This means that there really IS such a thing as FLOUR POWER (but only for us children of the 60's!)!!

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Flour and demons.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL