The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » JHEFFSMIND- By:Jheff Book Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
I have bought several of Jheffs products Greetings of the Mind being my favorite I won't go into detail I'll let you do your homework. Each of his items have had very great thinking and handling's of and alternate takes on classic effects, and many original effects.

I have been reading his new book JheffsMind: The Collected Works

My Comments: Jheff is able to take a classic effect and rework it or put a new twist on it that improves on it or able to simplify the process. My Favorites so far are

Business Card Business: A great new idea with business cards we all wish we would have thought of.

Star Minder: Reveal a thought of celebrity

Finishing Thoughts: Mixed up words that surprisingly make sense at the end.

Mentalopoly: A great triple prediction with Monopoly theme.

Shuffledmind chapter: Is about mentalism with cards it has the best thought of card pocket I've seen that is why I bought this book. Jheff is available at his website and by email if you have questions he has answer several of my questions.

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/ is his website

Symbol act: A whole 15- 20 minute act with ESP cards. I enjoyed the different twist on classic ideas with originality and flair.

The book is has something for anyone that wants to start in mentalism to those who have been around and want some fresh ideas, it has sparked several new ideas for me I am surprised I haven't heard any reviews or people talking about this needle in the Hay stack that came out last year. You can build a act with this material and spark some creative juices. I hope others give this a chance If you got these effects individually it would cost more than $200 dollars.

$79.95 is a Bargain!! You get well more than you pay for...

I haven't finished the whole thing but half way through I have enjoyed it immensely. I almost wish know one else gets this book, because of the great information. But I think others deserve to benefit from this book as well.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sounds great. Jheff has been a great asset to the mentalism community for years. His reviews are top notch and well appreciated.

Decomp
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I agree that Jheff's reviews are the most honest helpful reviews out there for the mentalism community
Paul Romhany
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
800 Posts

Profile of Paul Romhany
I was fortunate enough to see Jheff work at the Magic Castle - so glad to see him work a few weeks back- I actually went back to watch him a few times I enjoyed it so much!
"life is like a movie ... you write your own ending" - Kermit the Frog

http://www.paulromhanymagic.com

http://www.paulromhany.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » JHEFFSMIND- By:Jheff Book Review (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL