The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Slow Operations » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Hi I have noticed in the last two weeks or so that the Café seems to be real slow on the net. I have a high speed connection but the site is real slow at times. Any one else have this .

Scott Imler
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
I have noticed this and earlier today I couldn't even log on to the Café. Other sites worked well but not the Café.
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
We are currently in the process of performing several software upgrades. It is possible that you may experience some difficulty while this occurs. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Steve:

The Café is still running sluggish for me about 1/2 the time. I have high speed internet, and other sites runs just fine. Are you still doing the upgrading that you mentioned?

Thanks.

Ron Reid
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
I've had the exact same problems. I figured the Café was getting too big for it's server or something.
Drive Carefully
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
me too

landmark
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As I stated previously, we are making several changes that we hope will solve some if not most of the problems which cause the Café to be on the sluggish side. Smile

In addition, we will also be moving to larger server which will help as well. We appreciate your patience and continued support during this transformation. Smile
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Slow Operations » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL