The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizzare Salt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Here is an idea I have been rolling in my head for a while. As I imagine it....
You are working tables and at one table you inquire if the nice looking couple is married. They are, Great! You say that for years twins, mothers and their children and even married couples have experienced phenomenon based on their close relationship bonds. And that is that one will know or experience what the other is thinking or doing at certain times. It is called a 'sympathetic reaction'. Sometimes men will experience this when their wives are pregnant. It will be the husband who gets the morning sickness. You then say you want to test this sympathetic reactions with them.
Taking the salt shaker, you pour a pile of salt in front of each of them. The man covers his pile with a cupped hand. The woman openly and gently makes a fist and extends only her index finger. Slowly she lowers her finger and makes a small depression in her mound of salt. As the husband lifts his hand, shockingly he to finds a small depression in the salt.

that's it. What do you think?

Chad
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Dude, this sounds like a nice effect.

I've worked out a method, but not tried it yet. PM me and if you have a method, perhaps we could swap.

Nice work.

Liam.
zeroG
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of zeroG
What if she sneezed on it and under his hand was ... Smile
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
I like this idea, and since I have Experience working with spoons I can take a fairly good guess at how you plan on accomplishing this.

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizzare Salt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL