The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Cold Hard Cash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KendallScot
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, Colorado
133 Posts

Profile of KendallScot
Greetings fellow Magi,

I would love to get opinions, comments and feedback on a routine that I put together for a show I did last year. I call it Cold Hard Cash. It started as a basic Bill to Lemon routine and over the years I tried to make it more unique. At certain points it was "Bill to 5 lb Tub of Peanut Butter", "Bill to Giant Jell-O Mold" and "Bill to Baked Potato". (It's fun to come up with odd bits like that working restaurant magic)

The video is not very high quality and the credits are a little hokey. But it shows how much fun the routine is and how much the audience enjoyed it. I especially love the part when the volunteer is laughing so hard he can't stop crying!

Please let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1swLcxhN1HY

A thousand thanks in advance...
Kendall Scot

"The art of a magician is to create wonder. If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives will be filled with joy"
**Doug Henning**

"I drank WHAT?""
**Socrates**
Dave Devin
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Dave Devin
Very nice Kendall.......looks like everyone had a great time. That's what it's all about.
Dave
BarryTX
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of BarryTX
Excellent! I'll bet you get invited back, their enjoyment is clear.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Nice routine! It looks like they all had a great time. It's great when you have to pause for laughs!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Cold Hard Cash (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL