We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » November Talk About Tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

frankfogglive
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of frankfogglive
Hey gang!

I've been on the Café before but forgot the password to my old account, so I've now ended up with this one.

I was looking for some thoughts on this months Talk About Tricks, more specifically, the little effect named "Simple Math." It's actually a creation of my own, as some of the more observant posters may have noticed. I've been in MAGIC Magazine before, and had some great feedback for my other effect and I'm hoping to get some more from magicians who have played with the effect.

Positive, Negative, Hateful, Amazed...Anything you have to say please let me know! Thanks in advanced! Hope you enjoy it!

- Frank
huruey
View Profile
Loyal user
York, UK
205 Posts

Profile of huruey
Hi Frank,

I like the fact that in Simple Math, you have both a visual production then a separate implied change. I think this probably makes it stronger than the other similar visual splitting versions that I'm aware of. I am also a big fan of flippant as it is. Smile

I was a first-time contributor in this issue, myself, with "The Genie Riser".

Joe
Joe Williamson
Chair of the University of York Magic Society
Free Memorized Stack Trainer: http://huruey.webs.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » November Talk About Tricks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL