The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Your Solar Zodiac Chart (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I came across a stack of Bob Nelson's 'Your Solar Zodiac' Charts, (tick sheets), that I used in my readings a lot of years ago. Can anyone tell me where I can get the operator's instructions on how to use them? I forgot how to arrive at the number, as well as how to use the number to do the readings.
They've yellowed with age, but I think that the size is too large anyway, and if I decide to use them again, I would have them printed on smaller sized paper.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Check off their birthdate where indicated. Go straight across the page to the Sign and Constellations, Planet & Birth Stone, and Grand Man sections and tick off the applicable numbers. In other words, if I am a Taurus (2nd down under Birth Sign) I will tick off the 2nd down number under the other 3 sections; Taurus, Venus, Neck and head.

The bottom set of statements are pretty arbitrary...reduce their birthdate to a single digit, then tick off any statement that has that digit in it. If your BD is 4/20/56, you'd get a 17, then an 8. Check off #'s 18, 28.38,58, 68, 88, 98, 128 and 138. Notice that you miss the upper sets that you've already ticked before.

About having them printed smaller...if you are getting booked for company parties, you might think about getting them the same size and on gloss heavy cardstock...people love these things, they keep them forever. If you spend good money giving away quality items, you'll have it all over your competition. Most people cheap out on anything they give away, even if they can add the expense to the fee. Dead wrong thinking.

You have the front and the back for your pictures, blurbs, and any other psychic thingy you'd want to add to the back. If you print them smaller, they can stuff them in their purses out of sight. Not what you want. Large size; each one flashes all night long for you as it's carried around and talked about.

These things are GOLD. Don't hesitate to exploit them all you can. I'd willingly pay a buck or two each for them if they were snazzy enough, how many could you possibly give away in a night's time, 30? 40 max? Cheap money.

These little babies paid the rent for years back when...
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Are these available anywhere?
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
E. Raymond Carlyle sells a handwriting tick sheet, but it also seems to include the instructions for the Nelson Solar Charts. The ad says "...The second is the method used by Nelson years ago in his now out-of-print “Solar Charts”. Instructions for this method are also included."

http://carlyletouch.com/PageSix.html

Look under "Handwriting Ticking Sheets".
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I've used Ed's sheets-quite effective.
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Thanks for all of the info. I probably have about 100 of the sheets, but they laid in trunk since the last time that I used them, maybe 35 years ago. They've turned kind of yellow with age. They never were flashy to begin with, and if anyone wishes to do some art work using them as a basis, I'll be happy to send you a couple in trade for a copy of what you come up with, and permission to use it for my own use.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
That's very generous of you. Better you should charge a nominal amount for the favor and shipping. These are pretty hard to find.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Your Solar Zodiac Chart (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL