The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Half Stack. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
Ive been playing with the half stack a lot lately and was wondering about some resources then mnemonica Smile

Any one play with half stack as opposed to the full??

Six
Friedrich
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Friedrich
I like doing a few (non MD dependend) effects with a half stack. Many of the Routines I usually do are possible without destroying the half stack.
Then I can go into Tamariz's half deck version of ACAAN, putting the deck I've been using and shuffling all along into the box and f****ng the card from another deck.
This gives me a reason to introduce a new deck, which is actually a complete MD.
So I can force the card without looking at the faces (Aronson's S.A.Combination...) and afterwards continue with the MD...

Sometimes I also go into Pit Hartling's "Unforgettable" with the half stack.

If You like half stacks You might also like Woody's Mnemonica Siamesa from his book "Cosas Mias" for a different take on that topic...
inaciolino
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of inaciolino
Pit Hartling's "Unforgettable" it's really awsome. This effect fools even magicians. This trick is clever, fluid and astonishing. I really love it.
Sock Puppet Monkey
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Sock Puppet Monkey
Quote:
On 2010-11-11 05:14, Friedrich wrote:
I like doing a few (non MD dependend) effects with a half stack. Many of the Routines I usually do are possible without destroying the half stack.
Then I can go into Tamariz's half deck version of ACAAN, putting the deck I've been using and shuffling all along into the box and f****ng the card from another deck.
Pit Hartling's "Unforgettable" with the half stack.

If You like half stacks You might also like Woody's Mnemonica Siamesa from his book "Cosas Mias" for a different take on that topic...

What page does the half deck verison of ACAAN appear in the Tamariz book?
Damon Zale
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Damon Zale
Anytime I play with half deck I love it. My only problem I have a compulsion to stack it back Smile Once its fully stacked I loath to shuffle the second half. Basically weird psychological issues that I plan to work to overcome...
Jonathan C
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Jonathan C
I second Pit Hartling's "Unforgettable".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Half Stack. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL