We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Stan Allen on THE CRUISE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
According to the September Issue, Stan was supposed to be the Splendor as part of The Magic Cruise.

I sincerely hope that he'll write a full column very soon on his adventure and tell us what things were really like on board.

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Just listened to Stan on The Magic Newswire... Interesting adventure... I would LOVE to have been stranded on a cruise ship with Bob Sheets... It might have been a magician who sabotaged the engine of tht ship just to get more time with the great lecturers on that cruise!!!!
Just Sean
View Profile
New user
Westland, MI
14 Posts

Profile of Just Sean
I had the time of my life on that cruise, granted it was not what I signed up for, but I would not trade it for anything. The refund we received from Carnival and the free cruise was a Bonus!!!
I learned the Shell Game from Bob directly, however, one of the challenges of doing anything that required the use of a ball or "pea" when you're on a ship with no stabilizers rolling back and forth adds a whole new dimension.
Check out the January issue of Magic, there is an article in there about it.
Cheers
Sean
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3927 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
What Stan wrote at the beginning of the mag was MUCH better than the article that came later. It sounded like a wonderful adventure!

I'll go if they promise to break down next year.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Stan Allen on THE CRUISE (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL