The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael Vincent Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
I had the great fortune to host Michael Vincent at my home last night to lecture. He presented a Tapestry of Deception. This is without a doubt one of the finest lectures I have ever seen, presented by a true master of magic. He will be lecturing and perfroming at the Motor City Magic Convention this weekend. IT will be worth whatever price John Luka is charging just to see this lecture. I know he will be presenting his new lecture at Denny and Lee's in Baltimore. If you are anywhere within 200 miles, it will be well worth your time to attend. If you see hime performing or lecturing anywhere, it is an event not to be missed. Bravo Michael. I can't wait for your return visit.

Marc DeSouza
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I was wondering why he hadn't returned my last email! We just spoke a few weeks ago about doing lessons here in the UK. He is indeed a brilliant performer; I've heard nothing but rave reviews about his lectures and look forward to working with him one on one!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael Vincent Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL