The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Belly Talkers DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carl Mustaine
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Carl Mustaine
Does anypne know where I can get a copy of the movie "Belly Talkers" (1996) on DVD. I am in the UK which may not help matters!

Also any comments and reviews from anyone about the movie would be good!

Thanks in advance!

Carl

PS I'm still surprised that not a single person has read the Paul Winchell biography I asked about in a previous post!
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Carl,
I collect DVD's and never been able to find Belly Talkers in any "professional" video format. About a year ago I was able to record a television airing on my DVR, but have no idea how to transfer it to an archive format.

The version I have was cut up by commercials. If you are able to find it, please let the rest of us know!
Tom
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

Carl Mustaine
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Carl Mustaine
Tom,

The only thing I could find was a site offering to stream it. But I couldn't actually find a way to purchase it.

I will keep looking though!

As you have seen it, is it any good?

Regards

Carl
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
Gang: I have a person who finds and makes available really hard to find movies and such who is looking for the "Belly Talkers" movie for me. As soon as it is found, I will let everyone know:o)
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Wasn't there some sort of legal problem with that film? Trying to remember.

As for the Winchell bio...I haven't read it. I wanted to order it, but so many vent friends were disappointed by it that I thought I should wait until somebody said a kind word.
Winch had a horrible youth (a very bad mother, from what I've read elsewhere), and much of the book is, according to what I'm told, bitter, while not enough is about vent.
That may be why you're not getting any bites on discussion. We all revere Paul Winchell, and are conflicted about criticism of the book...especially since this book stands as the last we will ever hear from him. :-(

-Philip
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
Here is a link to a 15 minute excerpt from the 1996 movie "Belly Talkers" by Sandra Luckow:

http://vimeo.com/6974987

Still trying to find the entire movie:o)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Belly Talkers DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL