The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Jumbo Shattered Last Chance Discount!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
How much is shipping for this item to ohio?
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
We have a flat shipping and packaging rate of $4.50 anywhere in the USA. There is some extra special care in the packaging to assure a safe arrival Smile
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1500 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I ordered mine and am also interested in the broken pieces Chance. Will you be making the broken pieces to match the Jumbo Shattered? Or can you include in the package what can be purchased locally to be used for the shattered pieces.
Steve
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Steve,
I do plan to make the Shattered Pieces which will match the Jumbo version. I cannot give a specific time or price but keep an eye on my website and send an email to me with the topic: Jumbo Shattered Pieces
and I will put you on the list.
Thanks a bunch for your support!
Chance
email: magician@wolfsmagic.com

R2
View Profile
Special user
938 Posts

Profile of R2
Hey there Chance?
"The checks in the mail!"

I always wanted to say that!

Seriously though, I sent a U.S. Postal Money order yesterday.
I can't wait to post the review!
Your little Brother~r2
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
I GOT MINE TODAY!!

This wicked looking piece of mirror is a blast to play with. I have been standing in the mirror just playing around with it and thinking of all the possiblities for fun patter. I think I am going to go with some sort of "shard from Houdini's mirror" theme.

Chance delivered on this one, it looks just like it should. Big, sharp and dangerous! The little bag looks great too, complete with the cool Wolfs logo. The instructions are clear and have good pictures. The numbered certificate is a nice touch too,(mine is 10/100).

Thanks Chance & Shelly for a great idea, product and the quick shipping! This thing rocks!

Keith Smile
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
I received mine the other day along with the regular shattered. After practicing for about a half our on each, I showed them to a friend of mine that actually knows about paddle tricks. He was absolutely blown away. He didn't think it was a paddle trick. I am going to have SO much fun with both of these effects. Chance, you are a genious.

Jeff
There are many different ways to cut an apple.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Jeff & Keith,
Thanks for the kind ( and very cool ) words! I am happy you like the effect and have some fun. Feel free to email me with any presentation ideas or tips as I will post them in my "tips & Tricks" section.
Just a quick reminder that the Café Special DISCOUNT Price ENDS at midnight tonight!
Thanks again!
Chance

magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1500 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I received my Jumbo Shattered today and it is great.
Very real looking glass and the move where it shatters is outstanding. Thanks for the great Item and this will be in my show. Quality product and quality carrying pouch. You will be very pleased with this item.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
I ordered mine today! I can't wait!!!

Evan
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Got mine today. Excellent , as expected.
This is the way to market a magic effect .
We asked, Chance listened, Chance made it ,
Chance delivered .
Good instructions, attractive packaging, great prop .

**** 4 Stars .

Smile Smile Smile Smile
R2
View Profile
Special user
938 Posts

Profile of R2
I recieved mine today Chance.....
I cut myself and I am in the hospital as I write this!

Just kidding Brother....I am going to fiddle around with it tomorrow and I'll post some thoughts for the rest of the less fortunate folks at the Magic Café' who haven't jumped on this one yet!

Gracias Hermano~r2
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3182 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Got Mine today, and couldn't be happier with it!

The size is great for street, parlor or maybe stage if reflections weren't an issue, which I think they would be. But for me the size is really great.

The traditional PM works with it (no more difficult than a color change knife) and Chance has a nice move in the instructions that adds another option.

The Bag is nice velvet with the logo embroidered in gold, and the size and shape of the Shard is GREAT and looks good on both sides! As you would expect from Wolfs Magic, the whole thing is first Class!

This is a sweet item, and even at retail price, it is definitely worth the price!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
To everybody above,
Thanks a bunch for the GREAT reviews! It is always a bit scary releasing a new product. I truly respect every dime you spend which inspires me to create the best product possible. I am glad everyone has appreciated the hard work.
Take care and thanks again,
Chance

R2
View Profile
Special user
938 Posts

Profile of R2
Okay here goes~!
I used Jumbo Shattered in the round at a Car-Show performance this past Sunday after finding the right handling for myself.

I had to add some "oomph" to the standard PM. but, it worked for me.

Many folks tried to grab for it but, then relented after realizing that this was no ordinary magicians prop.

The mirror even cracked a bit more as I snapped it a little too hard on my palm. It remained intact though.

For a piece that looks very ominous it handles very smoothly. The edges are just coarse enough for proper handling. Not too soft and not too rough. Thank you Chance!

Try placing the old plastic cup underneath your arm ala' the arm twisting effect to add some sound to the cracked glass. It's not necessary but, it adds a nice touch!

Upon second thoughts I now realize that the sleight visual discrepancy is not noticed by the typical layman.
I also do not need extra shards....Not necessary either.. In this case it is better to use the "K.I.S.S." philosophy.

I plan to use it at our next RING meeting this wednesday to great reviews for a new twist on an old idea.....

I couldn't be happier with the craftsmanship, carrying pouch, numbered certificate of authenticity and Chance's handling booklet...

It is not an earth "Shattering" effect but, it makes for a nice segue into another mystery in your performances. There is no doubt that everytime out this effect has earned the "NO WAY" from at least one person in my groups thus far!

If it passes the "NO WAY" test it stays in my sets. This one is definitely a keeper.

This product could've been sold for much more and to Chance's credit he cannot be accused of price gouging.

"Have you ever heard that magicians use mirrors to perform their illusions?"

"Well it is true and this one is mine as I remove it from the pouch."

"I keep mine jagged to discourage those merely curious"

"It not only helps me with illusions but, is somewhat of an illusion in and of itself"

(I then perform the sequence of shattering it)

The above is the starting patter idea thus far.. please help me come up with more?
This product has earned my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!
I'll be back with more "Shattered Stories" soon~r2
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
ReyRey,
Thanks for the great review! I like the "NO WAY" testing standard!

You mentioned that the mirror cracked a bit more as you SMACKED it on your palm. This can happen and do NOT worry folks. There is some room for the mirror to continue cracking a bit. I cannot give away my fabrication methods but it will stay together yet be flexible...TO SOME DEGREE. So please avoid beating the TAR out of it. A good little smak will do just to get the sound but it CAN BREAK if you get out of control.

RR, great suggestion with the plastic cup! I will be posting reviews, on my website, in the future along with tips n tricks.

I can personally thank Peter Loughran for insisting that I increase the price. I have a bad habit of underestimating the value of my effects and even at my final price...it still appears to be a great deal. Thanks Peter! Your advice keeps Shelley happy Smile
Thanks again ReyRey

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2685 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Smile
Brand New: SPELLBINDER -The New Supernatural Stage Table
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
Hey Chance,

The more and more I play with this effect, the more and more I like it. I'm going to get to perform it for the first time this weekend at a Ren-Faire, and I will let you know how it goes... Keep the ideas flowing Chance, you are a genious...

Jeff

UPDATE: Aug 25 2004

Well, I finally performed Jumbo Shattered as part of my stage show at a Rennaissance Faire this weekend, and the reactions I got wer absolutely amazing!

There are a lot of superstitious people that go to Rennaissance Faire's, and when I "broke" the mirror, one lady almost had a heart attack. After I fixed the mirror, the look of bewilderment on her face was absolutely priceless.

Chance, you have out done yourself. A paddle effect that you can use in a stage setting? Absolutely brilliant!!!!!

Thanks again, and it was well worth the money...

Jeff Hirsch
There are many different ways to cut an apple.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2426 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Jeff,
WOW! That is great! I have enjoyed attending Rennaissance Faire's in our local area. I can easily envision your first performance and am glad you are happy with the results. Thanks for the kind words and enthusiasm.Keep having fun with this wicked beast!
Chance

R2
View Profile
Special user
938 Posts

Profile of R2
Does anyone else have any personal Jumbo story ideas?
I have my own but, I'd sure like to hear some of yours?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Jumbo Shattered Last Chance Discount!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL