The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Tom Allen's Night Magic II (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3653 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Hello everyone,

Last night, my partner, Tom Allen presented another of his Night Magic events in Downtown Sacramento at the Fox & Goose Pub, where he has performed magic for over 25 years. The event was dedicated to the memory of our dear friend, J.C. Wagner.

The event starred Daryl, Kim Silverman, Dennis Loomis, Steve Johnson, Bruce Gauthier, Gary Berard, Dale Lorzo, Don Banks, Sebastian Saa Silva, Nick Federoff, Roman Spinale, Micah Hogan, Jake Hanson. And of course, Tom Allen & Caddwynn (that's me)!

Two shows (two hours each), all close-up table-to-table magic and because of the generosity of all Magicians involved, the tickets were only $10 apiece.

Kids and the under-21 Magicians were welcomed to the Early Show, and the Late Show was all adults. Between the two shows, a total of 15 amazing performers, which included some of our most talented, up-and-coming local Magicians.

Everyone came to see Magic! When we approached a table, the answer was "Yes Please!". I had a blast: 4 hours of non-stop magic! It really made me glad of my no-reset policy for table hopping. As usual, I brought way more than I performed, mostly relying on my 7 strongest effects (I couldn't do several likely effects because I'm certainly not doing Jumping Knot in the same room with Daryl or Ninja rings next to Kim Silverman or my Rope routine while Dennis loomis is in the house etc....)

It was loud (in the first show there were a many as 15 Magicians working at the same time throughout the building!) and hot! We were all tired afterward, but what a wonderful night of Magic. My only regret is that I couldn't be in the show and watch the show at the same time.

I'd really like to thank all of the Magicians who made it possible, and many thanks to Leora and Don Johnson for everything they did before and during the event.

Still glowing,

Mary Mowder
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Sounds like an absolute blast.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
It really, really does! What fun when everyone is there for magic- although with the stellar cast I would have had little I would have the courage to trot out...

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I wish I could have been there,perhaps next year Smile

Mike
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I'll go if Mike goes. Sorry I missed it, Mary!
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Quote:
On 2010-11-17 02:39, Frank Starsini wrote:
I'll go if Mike goes. Sorry I missed it, Mary!

I'm gonna hold you to that Frank.

Mike
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
A nice tribute to your friend!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Tom Allen's Night Magic II (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL