The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mental Miracles on DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Hello all,

As you may or may not know, my Mental Miracles video has just been released on DVD by Meir Yedid. (I can't get over the astounding quality of the job he did.)
In addition to the program (which, by the way, was taped in 1997 at the PEA's annual "Meeting of the Minds," - and yes, that IS Marc Salem assisting me with the card memory routine) the DVD version also includes access to what I believe to be the ultimate presentation of my diary routine.

The DVD retails for $34.95 plus P&H, but as a "thank you" for the enjoyment and information I've received from The Cafe, I have 20 copies available for immediate shipment for $30.00 each and I will pick up the postage and handling.

You will find the ordering link at my website for mentalists at
http://mastermindreader.com/cd/home.html

The link will be removed when the last copy is sold.

Best Regards-

Bob Cassidy
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
<<and yes, that IS Marc Salem assisting me with the card memory routine>>

And I thought I was the only one who knew the identity of "MO", before the pony tail went!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mental Miracles on DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL