The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Elite Cuss Cards a review (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of pawel
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2017, afinemesh wrote:
My set will go to my grave with me.

What a waste! Please don't punish the set for your own death. Send it to me and I will give it a new life. If you wish I can take it to the grave with me Smile
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Don't worry if he takes him to the tomb

1) Grave robbers

2) The Set will come to undead animation and dig itself out

3) It will actually turn the buried person into a Hound (ala HPL) demon and it will eventually come out anyway

4) Offer him $5M now

Love me ECC set!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1453 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Or 5) On the seventh full blood moon after burial,they open a portal to another future dimension & rule it's inhabitants as gods, then to return back in our time & raise the dead so they can once again grace us with they're mysterious dark presence on a 1st dewless mornings golden rays !
(sorry J, I know you were looking forward to a good nites rest....lol)
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1453 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Or ya #1, we just grab the shovels.....
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
PM me if anyone is interested in parting with their elite set and box!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Jeez guys, I didn't mean right now!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of pawel
You can't give us hope like that and then cut it short 😀
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1456 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:

I know where Jorey lives.

It shouldn't be too hard to find out where he is buried after he dies.

Who's with me?
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
Chris Gould! Help stop the madness! How about making a few more sets???
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2017, horus1 wrote:

That, thankfully, is one thing that won't come to pass. You can still try to get a set of Kings Cuss Cards Elite, though! While it'll take some convincing to get him to make the Kings, it beats the alternative (no cards at all). I have both and, honestly, they're each very unique and special in their own way--there's nothing out there like the Kings.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2017, Al Desmond wrote:
Quote:

I know where Jorey lives.

It shouldn't be too hard to find out where he is buried after he dies.

Who's with me?

Et tu, Al?

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1670 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2017, Pasteboard Alchemist wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2017, horus1 wrote:

That, thankfully, is one thing that won't come to pass. You can still try to get a set of Kings Cuss Cards Elite, though! While it'll take some convincing to get him to make the Kings, it beats the alternative (no cards at all). I have both and, honestly, they're each very unique and special in their own way--there's nothing out there like the Kings.

I will echo the sentiments of Pasteboard Alchemist. I have seen and held the King Elites and they are a thing of beauty. Very different than my non-King CC Elites, but in no way inferior. It was a great challenge to me to hold off on purchasing a Kings Elite set when they were available (Pasteboard Alchemist implies one may still be able to procure a set from Mr. Gould?), but the very high price tag at that time held me back...it seemed too indulgent for me to have two Elite sets. Or so my wife would say. If someone were to ask her. Please don't.
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
663 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I talked to Chris the other day, and there will be no more CC Elites. He will make another set or two of the Kings, but there is no release date for them as of yet. If you are on the list, Chris will contact you when they are in process. As always, the best place to find out about upcoming Alchemy Moon releases is on the New Moon Facebook page.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
May the magic be with you
477 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
There is a nice collector's set available at Hocus Pocus. If you have a spare 1695 dollars 😬
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1026 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Yeah - I should have held a set back! It would be great if I could make that sort of money off my own stuff!

Anyway, to clear up any confusion here. The Original Elite sets were a limited edition, since I sold the last set, I have kept to my word and difficult as it is for me (considering what I have been privately offered) I will continue to keep my word. It is nice to know that just a few guys out there have something really special. Part of my legacy as I watch the setting sun!

Because there has been such a demand and because I promised that there would be no more Elite sets, I went about making an entirely different set from the Cuss Card Kings illustrations. Most people who are interested in the Kings set must already have this file:

https://www.idrive.com/idrive/sh/sh?k=v5b7j5c0s5

But there it is, if you haven't.

I am still making a few set sets of these as making the boxes is still developing and challenging my woodcarving skills. So it is still fun!
If you are thinking about a set, yeah I am still making these, at least for now. I am pretty much booked up for the next few months - but you can still contact me via email, or on the FB page - I am a friendly guy when you get to find out where I am!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1229 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I am thinking to sell my genuine cussing cards, set #15, condition new, but still do not know a fair price I will sell them.

Image at https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arr6J4rzTIxFeL93rkrlo_b2PAc
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
That looks absolutely fantastic...

But if you sell them... you'll be haunted forever. Smile
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
No blessing left ☠️
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Incredible set. The Cuss Cards remain my favorite bizarre effect. Yet there are so many brilliant pieces of kit out there. . .that I own!

G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
This is bit of silly question but a man can't have 'em all so I need to ask:
If you are thinking a "normal" stage presentation with about 50-100 audience. With that in mind, which would be better choise: The Artifactum cards or The Rogue Edition for Cussing Cards.

I know that this is a stupid question like " Which one is better, a Ferrari or a Porsche?" But if you think that especially stage a presentation in mind, which one you prefer more?

Kindest regards
G
...Now tell me all about your pain
Down to the detail...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Elite Cuss Cards a review (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL