The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Quantum Bender 2.0 broken in half! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
Quote:
On 2010-11-22 02:18, Eddie Garland wrote:
I DO love and rely on QB2.
It has thrilled so many people with a miraculous take home mystery.

It is simply one of the greatest magic products ever.

Dispite my initial (and now fixed problem) I must agree. QB2.0 is easily in my Top 5 effects of all time.
I come from the future to culture you poor sods with fire.
David Alexander
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of David Alexander
I don't understand the need to whine publicly. Contacting the manufacturer should have been your first and only reaction. We have no way of knowing if you were using the device properly or abusing it.
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
I would have, but I couldn't get Johns site to work; and I didn't originally buy it from his site either; hence I tried here. Though looking back on it I did overact Smile
I come from the future to culture you poor sods with fire.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Mine internally combusted! Then, I blew off the speck of dust and it was fixed.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
It's like your booktest was broken until you learned to read, or something Smile
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2010-11-20 17:08, robwar0100 wrote:
I as going to suggest my friend's product, Irresistible Forces, marketed by Richard Osterlind ( http://osterlindmysteries.com/store/inde......ts_id=32 ), however, it seems the problem has been averted.

I have two (both given to me by creator Leland Pennington). They are sturdy and good.

Bobby

Bobby, I've now had a chance to bend a UK coin and a few Canadian ones with Irresistible Forces. Worked just fine. Had a harder time with a Blazer key than with those coins.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Quantum Bender 2.0 broken in half! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL