We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Looking for Who's on First routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

REV BILL
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Burnie Maryland
1020 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Looking for "Who's on First routine" There used to be a vent script for this.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I'd love to see a vent script. The regular script is freely available on the internet. Just google it.
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
There are LOTS of versions of the original available. Abbott and Costello often changed theirs, shortening it or lengthening it or adding specific details.

I've got the A&C version here somewhere because we did it for awhile onstage with two actors. I've also got the Sesquehanna (sp?) Hat Company version, which they also did.
There should be no worries about copyright. Though A&C made it famous in movie mainstream, it was a vaudeville staple for lots of comics long before that.

Any one of their variations should be easy to do. I've also got one I wrote that is political, but some of the characters have changed, so I don't think it'd work now.
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Oops. Forgot to sign that.

-Philip
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Looking for Who's on First routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL