The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Branson Magic Bonanza (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dazmagic
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of dazmagic
The eighth Branson Magic Bonanza to be held April 28 - April 30, 2011. Marty
and Brenda Hahne, of Dazzling Magic, proudly present the Branson Magic Bonanza. Three days of fun, friendship and magic!

Featuring seven lectures, all-star show, two Branson shows, an evening with Johnny Thompson, an evening with Denny Haney (of Denny and Lee), dealers, ice cream party, two optional gospel lectures and more! Talent includes: The Great Tomsoni & Co.,
Denny Haney, Stoil & Ekaterina, Dan Stapleton, Ventriloquist Mark Wade, Jason Hudy, Dave Hill, Al Moessinger and Greg Wood.

It all takes place at the Cobblestone Inn and Star Conference Center, with a low room rate of just $49.95.

Come early or stay late and enjoy all that Branson MO has to offer! For more information, go to http://www.bransonmagicbonanza.com
dazmagic
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of dazmagic
Here's the All Star Show Lineup at the Branson Magic Bonanza: Stoil & Ekaterina, Denny Haney, Mark Wade, Dan Stapleton and Tomsoni & Co. Now, how's that for a lineup!

Also, we all get to take in Tom Mullica with his Red Skelton Show. Plus a Saturday night show with the high energy music, dance and excitement of the Haygoods. Then, throw in 8 lectures, dealers, ice cream party, pizza party and more, and you're sure to have a great time.

New hotel: the Best Western Branson Inn & Conference Center. It all happens April 28 -30, 2011

Get all the details at http://www.bransonmagicbonanza.com
misterjeffo
View Profile
New user
Fairfield, Connecticut
13 Posts

Profile of misterjeffo
Sorry to butt in but I have a BRANSON question for this group...

I'm coming to Branson for this first time this June.

What magic shows clubs, etc should I see or vist in that area?

Thanks in advance,

Jeffo
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
264 Posts

Profile of murf
Get there early, or stay late, and catch the Hamner Barber Show, the Kirby VanBurch Show and/or the Jim Stafford Show. I'm sure you can find details on the web.

Murf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Branson Magic Bonanza (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL