The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Display sent PMs? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
I know that if I hit the private messages link, I get the PMs that have been sent to me. Is there a way to access the PMs I have sent in the past?
thanks, landmark
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Currently, there is no way for you to see the PM's you have sent to other people, unless you also send yourself a copy or the recipient replies with a quote of your original message.

Gene is in the process of rewriting the forum scripts, and a complete overhaul of the PM system will be included in that. If it can be done without overloading the server, you will be able to look at your sent PM's (at least some of them, maybe all).
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Gosh, that seems like an important feature to include. It's very difficult to keep track of things otherwise. One more feature request--is it possible to reference the message that a PM is in reply to. That is, someone posts a message and I PM in reply. I want to be able to know which message I was replying to.
I hope this will be possible. You have got a terrific site, very well run, and I am continually amazed how user friendly you have made it. So thanks a million!
Jack Shalom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Display sent PMs? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL