The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Hello from Colorado! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pit_Finn
View Profile
New user
Seneca, SC
12 Posts

Profile of Pit_Finn
Hi from Colorado!

I just registered here at the "magic café" and I would like to say hello! I'm doing magic for over 25 years and I'm originally from Germany. My website is at http://www.pitfinn.com .

My question: Did you ever had a show that got canceled because the people could not believe that you are working with tricks?

Pit Finn
-------------------------
http://www.pitfinn.com
mnmagic
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of mnmagic
Nice to meet you Pit,

I don't have any experience with a cancelled show but learned on a missions trip to be very cautious if I can't speak the language. I think I freaked out a little kid in Costa Rica doing the bit where you pull your thumb off. I use my finger and it looks very convincing even to adults. To this day I wonder what he was saying to me.

Anyways, I have learned a lot from the folks in the Gospel area as well as the general forums.
Welcome!
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
490 Posts

Profile of DougTait
Welcome to the Café, Pit. I have never heard of a case where a show was cancelled for that reason. I have had experience where certain denominations refuse to have magicians perform at church functions.

If you will go back through the previous posts in this topic, I think you will find one or two discussions about this. If you post in that thread, it will bring it back to the top of the forum list. It might be interesting to get this dicussion going again since we have several new members who have an interest in GM.

Blessings
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Welcome friend!

Sorry for my delay in responding. But I finally made it. Good to have you join us here!

The only reason anyone ever tried to stop one of my shows, was that they didn't believe I was a real magician. Smile

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1297 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Hello and welcome Pit_Finn. With 25 years of experience, I am sure you will have plenty of good stuff to share with us here.
That's funny, BroDavid. If they thought that then maybe you ought to consider them "not a real audience"!
GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Hello from Colorado! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL