The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Another neat Cups and Balls routine! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

conjurormatt
View Profile
Regular user
Ft. Worth, TX
181 Posts

Profile of conjurormatt
I'm sure many of you will have come across this charming routine by Phoa Yan Tiong, but if not, It's worth seeing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh6_jZ9L9n0&feature=related

Cheers!
Matt M.
Matthew Martin
"Merely to be acquainted with the basic secret of a card trick, in no way qualifies you to perform it. Few people realize that even a simple trick in the hands of a capable performer can become a minor miracle."
~Dai Vernon
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8661 Posts

Profile of funsway
Some interesting variations. Thanks
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
inaciolino
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of inaciolino
It's a quite good routine. Congratulations. See you!!!
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
He's using some huge balls for that routine!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1636 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Funsway,

Can you expand on your comment above. I've heard that exact phrase before. It sounds dismissive, to me. I truly enjoyed his personality and thought his routine was great. Were you not impressed? Did you find the routine bad in any way.

I would truly enjoy seeing your take on this age-old classic. Have you got any video of yourself performing a Funsway version?

Andrew, he does indeed have some big balls.

KG
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Phoa was a long time, great friend. He was able to work anywhere and do both close up and stage. His stage act was seen on the Ed Sullivan show. When he did that show he fried me with his cut/restored handkerchief. He was a Marshall arts instructor at the University in Amsterdam. He had such great arm strength when he did the Snowstorm, with a hand held fan, it was like a powerful electric fan. His books "The Four Seasons in Magic" are awesome. Sadly he became ill of health and only published three of the planned four.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Thank you Kent. I knew I could count on you.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Another neat Cups and Balls routine! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL