The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychedelic Foursome Paul Gordon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
davidangel
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of davidangel
Whoa guys in America have it already! that's some fast delivery considering it only came out at the start of this week

Also why does everyone say it only uses 4 cards when its obvious theres 5?!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I started doing Mega-wave by John Bannon and have now thrown out all my other packet tricks. It is absolutely fantastic.
That Bannon fellow should give up his lawyer hobby and do magic full time,lol
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
Quote:
On 2010-11-24 15:23, Xcath1 wrote:
If fredface likes it, it's good enough for me

LOL. Nice.
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

A magician on the Genii Forum

"I would respect VIPs if they respect history."

Hideo Kato
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Yeah Bannon would be proud.... No wait
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1669 Posts

Profile of martydoesmagic
@John Pilotzi, my mistake the flash of the red card at the start doesn't matter (in the original video the effect was confusing, kinda the point I was trying to make).

It doesn't surprise me that Marlo is the originator of the sequence, he has loads of twisting effects in print. I don't think this reflects badly on John. However, to say this is not like Spin Doctor is just not fair to Mr Bannon, as this effect is obviously based on John's trick (I assume Paul has credited Bannon in his instructions).

I like a lot of Paul's work, he has created some great stuff. This trick isn't bad, it just isn't as good as Spin Doctor (both in terms of method and presentation). Again, the worst thing about this trick is that the re-appearance of the King actually tips the method!

Marty
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychedelic Foursome Paul Gordon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL