We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Afghan Bands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jnrussell
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
206 Posts

Profile of jnrussell
I remember seeing a gospel application to the Afghan Bands when I was a kid... anyone use them, and if so, what's the message?
John Russell
Mastering Magician
www.TheMasterMagician.net
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore, MD
639 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
John - when you perform them or watch them being performed, what do/can they say to you?
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Baltimore, MD, USA
thomasbmikkelsen
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of thomasbmikkelsen
I have never used the Afghan Bands myself, but you can find a gosepel application if you follow this link: http://www.professorwonder.com/magic4.htm
All the best
Thomas
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8792 Posts

Profile of funsway
You could just perform it and then ask members of the audience what message or scripture passage came to them.. There are so many possibilites, why limit discussion to your perceptions?
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
jnrussell
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
206 Posts

Profile of jnrussell
Thanks everyone!
Thomas, I followed the link, and it references the "Sermons in Magic" series that I remembered having the application, back when I was a kid.
John Russell
Mastering Magician
www.TheMasterMagician.net
Steve Varro
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville TN.
116 Posts

Profile of Steve Varro
The version we sell is called "Forever Connected" It is made with a zipper and comes with two routines. Using the zipper is a huge improvement as you don't have to keep making it over and over again. If the zipper gets dirty, just throw it in the washing machine.
STILL In HIS service

Steve Varro

International President of FCM

Owner/Dock Haley Gospel Magic Co.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8792 Posts

Profile of funsway
Steve, you say "a zipper" -- so does it only allow the first separation, or the second as well to form two linked rings?
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Chaucer
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Chaucer
"Forever Connected" indeed allows for the ongoing rings: the first unzipping results in two separate rings, the second and third unzippings result in two linked rings, then one large ring.

Yes, as Steve said, it is a huge improvement, because nothing has to be made over and over again.
REV BILL
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Burnie Maryland
1020 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
I second that with Chaucer.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Afghan Bands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL