The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Phoenix marked cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iammagus
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of iammagus
Although I love bikes as they slip and slide like a dream, the phoenix marked deck is pure joy. Those who say it is cheating should think about the audience reactions to something truely impossible.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Do you have a link to see them?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Quote:
On 2010-11-26 12:53, iammagus wrote:
Although I love bikes as they slip and slide like a dream, the phoenix marked deck is pure joy. Those who say it is cheating should think about the audience reactions to something truely impossible.

I agree.

Cardshark has produced a great marked deck.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Thanks for the link. I am going to get some.

Patrick
ernie guderjahn
View Profile
New user
Cow flop fairground
71 Posts

Profile of ernie guderjahn
That is a great resource, I was surprised by the range of themed card stock they have, and the custom printing. I'd advises any card worker to take a look.
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Just to let you know: the Phoenix Parlour Marked Deck has now markings in all four corners, making the deck even better for Lefties. Smile
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Card-Shark,

As I understand it, the Phoenix Deck and all other things in the Phoenix line are available for European customers in Germany and for U.S.A. customers someplace in New York.

Is this still true?
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Yes (and no).

More and more dealers around the globe are carrying my stuff. As Murphy sees a competition in my Phoenix brand to their Mandolin Decks, they do not carry them and try to promote their own products. Murphy's is the most important wholeseller for most Magic Dealers worldwide I would say. Sometimes you could get the feeling that if they don't carry an item it does not exist. The Top Ten list of best selling items is using data of Murphys, so my items will never show up in the Top Ten, even if I had my most successful year ever in 2010, thanks to your support and to the dealers who know my items and purchase directly from me.

But even if I supply every serious magic dealer, I love to stay in contact with and supply magicians directly. I ship worldwide, can usually print or produce nearly every special demand in short term and charge only a flat shipping rate, no matter how much or where you are ordering from.

A year ago we started a cooperation with a good friend of mine, Roger Nicot, who is Card-Shark USA. He is based in Jamestown, NY and ships out all US and Canadian orders directly to make your shopping experience as joyful and fast as possible. He is a great guy and his support is so great that I hardly can imagine any other person who would represent our love for magic paired with professionalism better.

The whole process of engaging Roger into our business was very fluent and most people did not even notice that, as we did not really promote it, our fault. Also, some items were not in US stock in time as the demand grew rapidly during the past 12 months. We are working permanently to improve our business and try to learn fast.

Be prepared to hear and read more often from Card-Shark and / or Phoenix in the near future, I invite everybody to join our revolution!

Christian
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2011-01-01 00:33, Motor City wrote:
Card-Shark,

As I understand it, the Phoenix Deck and all other things in the Phoenix line are available for European customers in Germany and for U.S.A. customers someplace in New York.

Is this still true?

Penguin has the Phoenix marked decks:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/search.php?q......rked+Dec
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3511 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On 2013-05-21 15:23, Zombie Magic wrote:

Penguin has the Phoenix marked decks:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/search.php?q......rked+Dec

And so does MJM Magic

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-16269.html
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Murphys has now started stocking the decks so more dealers in the USA will probably stock them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Phoenix marked cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL