The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IForce Combination(s) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Just had a thought this AM and thought I'd post it here for your enjoyment: try combining the advanced version of iForce with the "Lazy Man's Card Trick." It could be a real stunner, I think. Of course, if you use Mr. Lorayne's handling from the Classic Collection, you could be "off" with your iForce prediction (those in the know will understand what I mean), but there are two ways around that, I think. 1) Don't mention beforehand that you're making a prediction (only mention it after you know where there card is), or 2) just allow the initial effect to overpower the "disappointment" that your prediction was wrong. Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Any other ideas you guys have for combining this app with effects you already perform?
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Jeff,

I totally agree with you. I have done some amazing performances by combining iForce with other Magic effects (I talk about some of them in the iForce manual).

If you want to start a religion, try performing iForce with John Kennedy's Mind Power Deck.

Greg Rostami

P.S. If you haven't seen it yet, we just released iPredict . . . Check it out.
http://rostamimagic.com/iPredict
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IForce Combination(s) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL