The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » JOL Plus Wallet vs Stealth Assassin V1.1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
huangja
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of huangja
Quote:
On 2011-01-13 21:09, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
I have a TON of gaffed wallets. I USE the JOL Plus Wallet (large). 'Nuff said...

I don't have a TON but over a dozen....and just added 2 more to my Penguin shopping cart.

What's with male magicians and wallets? Any psychologists out there? LOL.
gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
I know this is an older string I'm revitalizing, but the last question begs a response!

The better question might be "why does it seem that less than 10% of magicians are woman (unless they're acting as the assistant)"? Now clowns are a different story.

I pose this question because it indirectly answers huangja's question above regarding wallets!

My wife (like most women) has a closet full of purses, hand bags and wallets to absurdly accessorize with every outfit (it boggles my mind!), so I don't think the issue here is the wallets themselves. Smile

- Gary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » JOL Plus Wallet vs Stealth Assassin V1.1 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL