We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK and stuff. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
Your theory that Kennedy was slain by a rock is interesting. Did any one see a boy named David on the Grassy Knoll?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2010-12-09 16:29, tommy wrote:
Your theory that Kennedy was slain by a rock is interesting. Did any one see a boy named David on the Grassy Knoll?

Tommy,

Oh my God. I honestly laughed out loud when I read your post.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
No Tommy - but strangely Ruby had a statue of David in his strip club - I'm beginning to see some linkage.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
That wasn't a statue, it was the world's smallest male stripper.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Lmao Leave it too Tommy, again lol. That is two for you in less than a week. Actually I think David was seen on the Grassy Knoll and had been seen putting a rock into what looked like a strippers G String just moments before all hell broke loose.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20659 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am telling you my father had NO alibi for that day.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2010-12-10 11:11, Dannydoyle wrote:
I am telling you my father had NO alibi for that day.

That definitely makes him a person of interest.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I've done my research....I've determined that Kennedy was either killed by an Australian gun crew on the ground or by a Canadian pilot named Charles Brown....I'll update you when I find something new.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
My independent analysis has confirmed that JFK was definitely killed by a bullet. A fast one.
~Will Rogers
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
That is a facinating coincidence....not one president has been killed by a bow and arrow yet. Coincidence? Maybe, then again....
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Nor by slingshot. The plot thicks...
~Will Rogers
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
What about an asp? I mean, if I was stupid enough to kill someone (note: I've no desire to kill anyone) I'd use an asp.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
"Some people should die, that's just unconcious knowledge."
-Jane's Addiction

I'd use my fists. If I had a good enough reason to kill someone then I'd want to feel the point where their skull turns squishy.
Or just a smooth knife stroke if it was a mercy killing.

Not that I'd just kill someone without a really good reason.
~Will Rogers
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
That is what I like about you Critter....you are rational.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2767 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I am, in general, opposed to the death penalty. Not because I preach compassion for people who've killed others, but because I feel we're too likely to make mistakes that can't be rectified.

I do believe there are some people who should be staked out for fire ants.

Except Mark David Chapman...

he should be lowered, head first, into a Beatles convention.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20659 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Mark David Chapman. Actually claimed years after he shot Lennon (John that is. The MORE communist of the Lennons. Man that is funny.) he claimed that if John Lennon was alive at this time, he would forgive me. Man that had to suck. The ONE guy who would forgive him and he goes and shoots the guy. What are the odds?

Anyhow looks like gaddy is in good company. Jessie Ventura says it was the CIA, and George H.W Bush was involved! Also Ford, Nixon and LBJ. If you have not seen that episode of Conspiracy Theory with the JFK assasination, you MUST! It is an hour of pure laughter.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
I think it's time you ran an eye over the Lincoln assasination again.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Did you know that both Lincoln and Kennedy have names that start with capital letters? True. They also were presidents. Coincidence is an amazing thing. Speaking of Lennon when he was killed I was in Norfolk Virginia for some training and I was told about it by some idiot in tears. Being sensative I responded "Thank God, now we don't have to suffer through a Beatles reunion". Man, that was the longest running fist fight I was ever in.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Hah - although an Elvis fan I made a similar flippant comment when he died and am lucky to be alive today. As a self obsessed seventeen or eighteen year old I hadn't noticed half the journos I worked with still sported sad versions of Elvis's early 60's quiff.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2767 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2010-12-11 12:02, Dannydoyle wrote:
Mark David Chapman. Actually claimed years after he shot Lennon (John that is. The MORE communist of the Lennons. Man that is funny.) he claimed that if John Lennon was alive at this time, he would forgive me. Man that had to suck. The ONE guy who would forgive him and he goes and shoots the guy. What are the odds?

I thought that quote was from Serhan Serhan about Bobby Kennedy.

As for your comment MagicSanta, even coming from you that was in... questionable taste.
I remember an article about a bully that was terrorizing a small town in Texas. One day, in full daylight, someone shot him down. Nobody in the street saw a thing. A reporter from Playboy (stop snickering) ran an article in which one old timer said (and I'm paraphrasing here); "Now Sheriff John here's a good guy but he's got a job to do. If anybody actually said what they saw, he'd have to go and arrest someone. It's kinda like that guy that shot John Lennon. They should'a given him a medal, but they had to put him in jail!"

You're allowed to not like John's politics, but the attitude that there was any kind of "silver lining" in his horrible, tragic murder is just crass and wrong.
Concerning Elvis, I managed to get through the entire morning of his death without seeing a single newspaper. Thus, when my manager, hearing an Elvis song start playing on the radio, said; "Well, that's all we're going to be hearing all day." I responded innocently; "Why? What did he do, die or something?"

It's reported that one industry type, hearing the announcement of Elvis' death, responded; "Good career move."

And it's reported that Buddy Holly once said; "In some cases, death can be a good career move."
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK and stuff. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL