The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK and stuff. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Ha, Ha...just a side note to all of this.

I cannot believe that I find my self siding with gaddy. He has to see the irony in this. Usually if he says something is black I say it is white just because he said it.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 17:00, MagicSanta wrote:
Are you refering to Hoffa's body?

If that question was addressed to me the answer is yes, Hoffa's body.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Sorry but my opinion is based on the science and the investigation. Not really conjecture now is it?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Danny, I'm done talking about this to you. If you spent half as much time reading about this stuff as you do talking about it and puffing your chest out about it; you'd know a lot more about it, that's for sure. When did I ever mention the CIA, specifically, in connection to Oswald? When did I ever mention the mob at all?

Again, about the "secret mission" (Your words, not mine. I said "spy errands", a phrase with no real real connotations to any official agencies, by all accounts the "fake Oswald" was acting on some personal agenda) you have yet to even bother looking into the "second oswald" evidence at all.

I'm not here to "show you anything". You haven't "shown" me anything besides a title of a book you may or may not have read -a book, I might add that has a clear agenda, to enshrine the warren report conclusions as valid. In this, you're making as many broad assertions as I am, but you're also doing the intellectual dishonesty of pointing to sources that I don't think you've read, but merely support your position.

Quote:
On 2010-12-08 17:08, Dannydoyle wrote:
Oh so now the mob had Hoffa and the president hit? Oh lord it gets better and better.

IF the mob had Kennedy hit then why would they let Oswald get captured? See you guys can't manage to figure it out but it has been proven time and again he was the ONLY shooter in the plaza that day. Sorry to burst all your collective bubbles but the audio and video pretty well says it all.

So knowing he was the ONLY shooter, and thinking the mob did it, why did they do this particular hit with such poor execution? I mean why was Oswald buying a 13 dollar rifle through the mail that could easily be traced to him? Why did he have about 10 bucks in his pocket and try to HAIL A CAB from the hit? Why wasn't there a car waiting to take him from the scene and probably to his death if you knew the first thing about the mob? Why oh why would the mob, back when they were at the absolute hight of their power and prowess, be so 3 Stooges like when it comes to executon of the plan? I mean the plan would require HUGE amounts of planning! Now suddenly they forget that Oswald would be in custody? Come on.

As for the CIA gaddy, there is absolutely NO credible evidence Oswald had the first thing to do with either them or the mob. Despite what conspiracy lovers want you to belive we know that the FBI checked this guy out. Even [assassination researcher Harold] Weisberg conceded that the FBI checked out every breath [Oswald] ever breathed, from the moment he arrived back to the States from the Soviet Union on June 13, 1962 to the day of the assassination. They accounted for everything this guy did. They found no evidence after 25,000 interviews, that he had any connection with any of these groups.

gaddy you make broad assertions with no facts to back them up. Show me the secret mission stuff you are talking about, show me anything you are talking about. The science is pretty settled. (Yea sorry to inform you but I have also done my homework on the subject, but instead I chose to use facts and science as opposed to supposition and a feeling.)
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 17:59, acesover wrote:
Ha, Ha...just a side note to all of this.

I cannot believe that I find my self siding with gaddy. He has to see the irony in this. Usually if he says something is black I say it is white just because he said it.
yes I agree there is great irony in this.
But my contribution to this thread is over now, as I am tired of listening to Danny go on about things I feel he knows little about apart from the things that support his very established opinion and agenda.

I also understand that he feels differently about this and that he's fully supported by "science and investigations". He thinks he knows what my opinions are in the matter but he has never actually asked me -he actually thinks that I believe Oswald had something to do with the CIA (how this is I have no idea...). He's just yammered on after any statement I've made and has not bothered to look into my statements at all.

Oswald's time in Russia and his return to the USA, Marina's intelligence connections and her immigration vs. Russian emigration issues, Oswald's time at Atsugi and MK ultra, the second Oswald in Mexico, the physics of the shooting, the choice of where/when to shoot, the actions of the secret service after the fact, the destruction of the crime scene in the renovation of the presidential limo before forensics could be corroborated, Oswald's murder, the shoddy work of the Warren Commission... All of these issues can just be explained away. Well, he's welcome to this opinion, and I don't care.

From him I've gotten the title of a book that I have known about, but haven't read yet. I may still read this book. Albeit it's a book with a very specific agenda, (hinted at in the title and admitted by the author himself) and not a book of pure investigation -which would be a much more convincing book to me, even if it drew the same conclusions. So in that respect I have come out richer for this discussion. if you can even call it that.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 17:08, Dannydoyle wrote:
. . . Even [assassination researcher Harold] Weisberg conceded that the FBI checked out every breath [Oswald] ever breathed, from the moment he arrived back to the States from the Soviet Union on June 13, 1962 to the day of the assassination. They accounted for everything this guy did. They found no evidence after 25,000 interviews, that he had any connection with any of these groups. . .

Hey Harold Weisberg, I remember him. Kudos to those who remember him along with Mark Lane as one of the first of the people to question the Warren Commission. Quite an eccentric guy who came off as a crank in interviews, but his research was generally pretty good. Have to take issue though if you're implying that Weisberg thought that Oswald was the lone assassin. He wrote a book in 1994 called Case Open which was a direct refutation of Gerald Posner's Warren Commission supporting book, Case Closed.

BTW I think it's a little bit unrealistic to expect the FBI to reveal it if they uncovered Oswald as a CIA agent. Even less so if Oswald was an FBI double agent. Not saying he was either, just saying I wouldn't take the FBI's word for it, doesn't make sense.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Nice pathetic attempt to cover up the fact that you have NO idea what you are talking about. The ONE book is a 1600 page investigation. You claim you know the purpose of the book, you are critical of it and tell me the agenda of the book all without ever having cracked it open to take a look. Seems to me you are getting your opinion of it from another source or you just form opinions pretty willy nilly to conform to what you already think you know.

In the police academy we were taught not to bring your own "truth" to a crime scene. It is tough to seek the truth, when you have already determined what that "truth" is. You begin to change evidence to suit opinion, instead of opinion to suit evidence. (Sherlock Holmes cautioned of this as well.) You have determined something happened other than what was said. You have determined that the report has no validity so everything that says you are wrong is ignored and the rest made up.

If I have not considered your silly second Oswald theory it is because you have provided no evidence of such a thing to us. Show me where I can see this evidence.

Also you apply 2010 standards of investigation and intelligence gathering. Sorry but it was over 45 years ago so todays standards are not quite what would be applied. Destruction of crime scene? Heck they hardly knew the first thing about them! They smoked in them! So don't give me that nonsense ok? Give me some real facts we can see and read and look at.

They HAVE gone over the physics of it gaddy. OOPS again for you and your nut job theories. It is easy to look back and see things and try to pick them apart with 45 year old standards and apply what we know today. But how about some evidence to what you speak of? All I provided was a book title? That is 100% more than you have given. You give some nonsense we can't even look at. Why not post what that evidence of Oswalds "Spy Errands" for us? Show us where that is documented please. I would LOVE to see it.

Till then you are just flapping your gums to no real end. Not shocking mind you, but I was just hoping for more.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 20:49, Dannydoyle wrote:

In the police academy we were taught not to bring your own "truth" to a crime scene. It is tough to seek the truth, when you have already determined what that "truth" is. You begin to change evidence to suit opinion, instead of opinion to suit evidence. (Sherlock Holmes cautioned of this as well.) You have determined something happened other than what was said. You have determined that the report has no validity so everything that says you are wrong is ignored and the rest made up.

That there thinking would solve a lot of problems with irrational beliefs if ever applied to other fields of thought. Especially belief in the supernatural. Sorry to sidetrack but I thought that was really good.

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Is there a Dallas street map on line anywhere that shows where The Book Depository, Oswald's address is and where Officer Tippet was killed etc.?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Aces yes the Mafia can be good at keeping secrets. But they also have a good amount of loud mouths. Who would and will scream louder than a stuck pig if it is to save their own neck in some circumstances. If the Mob had hired Oswald or Ruby it would have leaked out by now. The person(s) that asked for the hit would have been found and the one that was the informant would be in the witness protection program more than likely. So the mob being involved is a laughable thought.
HerbLarry
View Profile
Special user
Poof!
731 Posts

Profile of HerbLarry
Dead men tell no tales.
You know why don't act naive.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
They do if you're John Edwards;) Not the Politician John Edwards.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 21:05, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 20:49, Dannydoyle wrote:

That there thinking would solve a lot of problems with irrational beliefs if ever applied to other fields of thought. Especially belief in the supernatural. Sorry to sidetrack but I thought that was really good.

Smile

It is a sound theory that is for certain. It is hard to do because the second we look at something we sort of form an opinion by habit. We bring our own predjudice to the party. (Not race mind you, I suppose "predisposition" might be a better word here.)

I just think it is hilarious that guys like gaddy with absolutely 0 experience in investigation and the techniques therof a try to tell us all how stupid we are. He is the keeper of a greater knowledge which he refuses to share with us. Pretty funny really. See this is the beauty of a conspiracy theory. You can spout all the nonsense and bullspit you like and never have to back it up. All you have to do is send angry PM's and call names and then you feel like you are the smartest guy in the room.

Right where the rubber meets the road it is all a lot of caterwalling. If you boiled it all down to gravy, there wouldn't be enough to cover a chicken fried steak. No don't provide any links to so called "proof", just claim it exists. Don't tell us anything except conjecture and opinion which has all been completely disproved years ago. But hey at least you think you are the smartest guy in the room. That has to count for something.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 22:16, RS1963 wrote:
They do if you're John Edwards;) Not the Politician John Edwards.

Ummm, no s. Edward. Darn fine joke anyhow.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Oh oops. lol Thank you Danny.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 21:54, RS1963 wrote:
Aces yes the Mafia can be good at keeping secrets. But they also have a good amount of loud mouths. Who would and will scream louder than a stuck pig if it is to save their own neck in some circumstances. If the Mob had hired Oswald or Ruby it would have leaked out by now. The person(s) that asked for the hit would have been found and the one that was the informant would be in the witness protection program more than likely. So the mob being involved is a laughable thought.

So if the above statement is true. Would not it hold true for the Hoffa disappearance? Or only for the Kennedy assisnation? You cannot have it both ways. Or do you believe the Hoffa disappearnace had nothing do to with the mob? Seems like nobody screamed louder than your stuck pig about Hoffa did they? Hmmm funny thing, it only works for the Kennedy assisnation because it fits your agenda. But I am sure you have some sort of explanation. I would like to hear it. Why no leaks on Hoffa? According to your "theory" there should definitely be some leaks on Hoffa and yet there are none. Again I guess it only works on the Kennedy deal because it fits your purpose.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Tommy, Tippet was killed in Oak Cliff Texas, you should be able to get a map showing where it is in relation to the Reunion Tower, across the street from the building that Oswald shot from. I will tell you that Oak Cliff is not far at all from where the shooting was as I spent a lot of time in Oak Cliff and I went down the street Tippet was shot on while there and we drove to the Reunion Tower and I don't think it was more than ten minutes or so, maybe 15.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2010-12-09 00:04, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-08 21:54, RS1963 wrote:

So if the above statement is true. Would not it hold true for the Hoffa disappearance? Or only for the Kennedy assisnation? You cannot have it both ways. Or do you believe the Hoffa disappearnace had nothing do to with the mob? Seems like nobody screamed louder than your stuck pig about Hoffa did they? Hmmm funny thing, it only works for the Kennedy assisnation because it fits your agenda. But I am sure you have some sort of explanation. I would like to hear it. Why no leaks on Hoffa? According to your "theory" there should definitely be some leaks on Hoffa and yet there are none. Again I guess it only works on the Kennedy deal because it fits your purpose.

True but just because it hasn't happened in either case it really doesn't mean anything. But it has been well proven that the Mob never has been tied to Kennedy's death They have been ruled out over and over again. With Hoffa they never have been ruled out. It doesn't matter what any U.S. commission says on the Kennedy matter either.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
It does not necessarily follow that if the mob killed Hoffa, it was the result of a giant conspiracy - it could well have been one boss type, instructing one killer.

I know if I was considering such an action, I would keep the knowledge as limited as possible because I just don't trust many people to keep secrets.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Very good point Destiny and If I remember correctly Hoffa wasn't well liked by many.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK and stuff. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL