The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK and stuff. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4842 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 17:46, RS1963 wrote:
Whatever Glenn. Now back to kind of the original topic. Oswald certainly was the shooter and the only shooter.


What do you mean "whatever?" You said if I was implying Santa was victimizing someone, then I was mistaken, and I said that was NOT what I was doing. What the hell is with the bull **** dismissiveness?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20992 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Over-react much?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Was John Wilkes Booth convicted?
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
No, he was killed in a barn when they attempted to capture him. His pals and even the poor shlub who helped his broken leg were tried and often hung....well not often hung, hung once, but a number of them were hung...in fact one was a women, and she was hung, which sounds odd now that I think of it. So I guess Booth is the 'alleged' assassin of Lincoln.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20992 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Dr. Mudd was one of the most debated of the "conspirators". Some say guilty some say just a stupid country doctor.

The woman WAS a Confederate conspirator so hanging her made sense. Mudd was pardoned in 1869 or so. But it is said to be (I have read contradicting accounts.) the origin of the "your name is mud" phrase. http://www.historynet.com/dr-samuel-a-mudd.htm

I have to say that the Lincoln assasination actually WAS a conspiracy. But what would you expect from an opposing government that angry?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Oh yeah it was a conspiracy.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
We used to have a Lincoln rocker in our living room. I was told that Mr Lincoln never actually owned a Lincoln rocker, which was puzzeling to me until we visited the Fords theater, and we saw the same rocker in the presidents booth. They called it a Lincoln rocker because Lincoln was shot in one.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I thought he was shot in the head?
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
He was shot in the theater box while his Secret Service guy was in the head.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20992 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh the jokes that would get me banned right now.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
No kidding....
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Speaking of Dr.Mudd If I'm not mistaken The late Roger Mudd who was a newsman for C.B.S. I think was related to Dr.Mudd and had tried to get his ancestors name cleared for years.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 18:30, gdw wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 17:46, RS1963 wrote:
Whatever Glenn. Now back to kind of the original topic. Oswald certainly was the shooter and the only shooter.


What do you mean "whatever?" You said if I was implying Santa was victimizing someone, then I was mistaken, and I said that was NOT what I was doing. What the hell is with the bull **** dismissiveness?


Dismissive? Not at all if I wanted too be dismissive I would have very clearly said "Run along son you bother me"
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3331 Posts

Profile of gaddy
If I was as sure about anything in this mad world as you seem to be about everything I suppose I'd be sporting a smarmy smug attitude just like yours, as well.


Quote:
On 2010-12-07 01:52, RS1963 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 18:30, gdw wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 17:46, RS1963 wrote:
Whatever Glenn. Now back to kind of the original topic. Oswald certainly was the shooter and the only shooter.


What do you mean "whatever?" You said if I was implying Santa was victimizing someone, then I was mistaken, and I said that was NOT what I was doing. What the hell is with the bull **** dismissiveness?


Dismissive? Not at all if I wanted too be dismissive I would have very clearly said "Run along son you bother me"
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4842 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 04:49, gaddy wrote:
If I was as sure about anything in this mad world as you seem to be about everything I suppose I'd be sporting a smarmy smug attitude just like yours, as well.


Quote:
On 2010-12-07 01:52, RS1963 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 18:30, gdw wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 17:46, RS1963 wrote:
Whatever Glenn. Now back to kind of the original topic. Oswald certainly was the shooter and the only shooter.


What do you mean "whatever?" You said if I was implying Santa was victimizing someone, then I was mistaken, and I said that was NOT what I was doing. What the hell is with the bull **** dismissiveness?


Dismissive? Not at all if I wanted too be dismissive I would have very clearly said "Run along son you bother me"



:D
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
[quote]On 2010-12-07 04:49, gaddy wrote:
If I was as sure about anything in this mad world as you seem to be about everything I suppose I'd be sporting a smarmy smug attitude just like yours, as well.


[quote]
It cracks me up how people like to just assume things. What I said about Oswald really isn't an assumption. Well to the conspiracy nut jobs it would be. But they don't have a shred of evidence that can't be debunked and proven as b.s. The actual thinking side of the argument has proof that can't be proven wrong. That is the way it is with all of the current popular C.T.'s none of them have anything that proves there side. Well there is one that can be proven as true but I'm not going into that. I will say it's certainly not the one on 9/11
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4842 Posts

Profile of gdw
[quote]On 2010-12-07 12:13, RS1963 wrote:
[quote]On 2010-12-07 04:49, gaddy wrote:
If I was as sure about anything in this mad world as you seem to be about everything I suppose I'd be sporting a smarmy smug attitude just like yours, as well.


Quote:

It cracks me up how people like to just assume things. What I said about Oswald really isn't an assumption. Well to the conspiracy nut jobs it would be. But they don't have a shred of evidence that can't be debunked and proven as b.s. The actual thinking side of the argument has proof that can't be proven wrong. That is the way it is with all of the current popular C.T.'s none of them have anything that proves there side. Well there is one that can be proven as true but I'm not going into that. I will say it's certainly not the one on 9/11


I don't think he was referring directly to something you said about Oswald, but, oh, I don't know, maybe something in the post he quoted? But that would mke too much sense now wouldn't it. Not to say he was excluding other comments in his statement, but why you jump to one other than what was being quoted is beyond me.

That being said, wha did you say about Oswald now Chances are, at least I would agree with you.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 12:18, gdw wrote:
Quote:



I don't think he was referring directly to something you said about Oswald, but, oh, I don't know, maybe something in the post he quoted? But that would mke too much sense now wouldn't it. Not to say he was excluding other comments in his statement, but why you jump to one other than what was being quoted is beyond me.




I simply cut most of the quote out due to the fact that in most cases the whole quote is not needed. Of course he was meaning other posts I have elsewhere on here. That was rather obvious. To me anyway. To anyone it should have been as obvious as a Neon sign on the Las Vegas Strip.

I didn't "jump" either I went back to Oswald who's "casket" was the actual topic of this thread so neener:p

P.S. yes I did go to C.T.s but oh well.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3331 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 12:27, RS1963 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 12:18, gdw wrote:
Quote:



I don't think he was referring directly to something you said about Oswald, but, oh, I don't know, maybe something in the post he quoted? But that would mke too much sense now wouldn't it. Not to say he was excluding other comments in his statement, but why you jump to one other than what was being quoted is beyond me.




I simply cut most of the quote out due to the fact that in most cases the whole quote is not needed. Of course he was meaning other posts I have elsewhere on here. That was rather obvious. To me anyway. To anyone it should have been as obvious as a Neon sign on the Las Vegas Strip.

I didn't "jump" either I went back to Oswald who's "casket" was the actual topic of this thread so neener:p

P.S. yes I did go to C.T.s but oh well.
I'm glad you understood my point. And for the record, there's PLENTY about Oswald that cannot be debunked.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Like what? I'm not really interested in the whole Kennedy thing so this is all new to me. All I know about Oswald was he was married to a Russian woman, was a communist who handed out pamplets, shot kennedy, and killed a cop in Oak Cliff Texas and was killed himself when being transfered from jail to somewhere.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK and stuff. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL