The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK and stuff. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
That's about the size of it too Santa. There is really not much more too it than that. People with way too much time on their hands made up the fictional things that have become the Conspiracy theory on Kennedy/Oswald/Jack Ruby.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20992 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Gaddy needs to stop watching Oliver Stone movies.

There is absolutely nothing more about Oswald that does not add um than most people.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
The one thing that makes no sense to me is why would a person that is suspected of just asasinating the President of The United States be under such little security that a man can come up to him and shoot him? Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3331 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Screw you, Danny.
THIS is where I got most of the corpus of my knowledge of this subject AND many other political murders in the US...
Quote:
Western Illinois University, graduate level history courses:
421G Presidential Assassination and Political Murder in American History. (3) A study of facts, myths, and controversies surrounding the murder and attempted murder of presidents and political leaders, with emphasis on the Kennedy assassination. Not open to students who have taken HIST 115. Prerequisite: Graduate standing or permission of the instructor. 422G American Environme...
A known intelligence asset, ex-marine with top-secret radar knowledge, who is found to have been in two places at once (on multiple different occasions) running "spy-errands" later defects to Russia at the peak of the cold war (immediately preceding the U2 shoot-down no less- radar knowledge anyone?), while there he marries a russian woman who's step-father was a colonel assigned to the MVD (Russian interior spy ministry) and decides - "honey, let's be just like 'most people' and move back to the USA!" Where, this is not only allowed, but he is NOT tried for treason or anything, and by all accounts isn't even followed after his return. Later he kills the president.

Just like most people of the era. Sure.
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 16:03, Dannydoyle wrote:
Gaddy needs to stop watching Oliver Stone movies.

There is absolutely nothing more about Oswald that does not add um than most people.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
The whole Oswald didn't act alone or didn't do it thought is complete b.s. It's been proven over and over again that it's b.s. There isn't any so called evidence that Oswald wasn't the shooter or didn't act alone that hasn't been proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt. The evidence proving that Oswald did do it is more than damming. Funny how the ones that believe in the conspiracy theory are asked to provide evidence they either clam up or provide things that have more holes than a single slice of Swiss Cheese.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3331 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I'm not going to bother with trying to convince you.your mind is clearly made up. Enjoy your ignorance.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
HerbLarry
View Profile
Special user
Poof!
731 Posts

Profile of HerbLarry
They say it is bliss you know.
You know why don't act naive.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Acesover. Wasn't he shot in the basement (parking or something) of the police station? In the photo they seemed to have a lot of people around and since it was a pretty new thing to deal with for the cops they figured they had enough security.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I think it was the basement santa. Jack Ruby was very well known and from what I understand it wasn't unusual for Jack to be near or inside that building where Oswald was shot. In fact an officer said something like this "Jack No!" it was either just as Ruby had pulled the gun or after he had fired the gun.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2721 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Excuse me but keeping an eye on all the b.s. on the Kennedy Conspiracy theory and other stupid C.T.'S has been something I have done since I was about 15 or 16 That was over 30 years ago. So I and hundreds and hundreds upon hundreds of others are far from ignorant of the facts.

On 2010-12-07 04:49, gaddy wrote:
If I was as sure about anything in this mad world as you seem to be about everything I suppose I'd be sporting a smarmy smug attitude just like yours, as well.

I have to also say that I do not think that I know everything nor have I ever claimed that I did. What I do make comments on topics such as these. It's something that I have more than just a casual knowledge of. If I wasn't sure of what I was saying on a subject and wasn't sure that it could be proven I wouldn't post on it.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20992 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 20:46, gaddy wrote:
I'm not going to bother with trying to convince you.your mind is clearly made up. Enjoy your ignorance.

You do put forth an arrogant tone don't you now? LOL.

So let me ask you something gaddy. Lets pretend just for a second that someone like Oswald was running "spy missions". Really. What were they exactly? You show no proof other than a description of a course at a college. The myths put forth in your contention have been dealt with handily. Live happily in your own ignorance. I see nothing on that web page that said the first thing like you said about spy missions, her father or whatever you are talking about. You need to get a grip. It has been PROVEN he is the only shooter, and really to argue that he was a nut is pretty silly.

He may have been a puppet, but he was a puppet who killed the president alone.

Why so angry about this?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 20:55, MagicSanta wrote:
Acesover. Wasn't he shot in the basement (parking or something) of the police station? In the photo they seemed to have a lot of people around and since it was a pretty new thing to deal with for the cops they figured they had enough security.

I believe you aer correct in where you say he was shot. But my confusion is that here is a man who is suspected of shooting the President of The United States and is being transferred for some reason to some place by the local Police Dept. To me it would seem that the FBI and Secret Service should have been involved in this not the locals. I mean don't you think this guy is sort of important? For crying out loud they give suspected gangsters more protection than that when transferring them from place to place.

Also speaking of conspircy theories what is the first thing one does when an assisanation plot is carried out? First thing would be to eliminate the person who contacted the shooter. In this case this person is not known as no one knows who or if anyone contacted Oswald. Second would be to eliminate the shooter (Oswald) so no link can be traced back from him. Third would be to eliminate the shooter (Jack Ruby) that eliminated the the original shooter (Oswald). I believe if I remember correctly that Jack Ruby got pneumonia in prison and died rather suddenly. Drafty prisons I guess.

I absoutely believe that Oswald was a shooter. However I do not know if there were other shooters or if Oswald acted on his own or was he put up to do this.

Sometimes I just feel that the evidence aganist Oswald was entirely to pat. Threads from Oswald's shirt on the gun, a pristine bullet head found on, I believe a hospital gurney that matched ballisticly the gun used in the asassination. Sounds like a story line from CSI so nice and neat. Strings just don't come off your shirt and attach themselves to a gun butt nor do bullet heads just come out of a body and lay on a hospital gurney intact when the other bullets were fragmented. As I said I do believe Oswald was a shooter. I am just just not sure if he was the only one or acted completely on his own or was there a plot.

We all know JFK made some very formitable enemies. These people's reputations have preceeded them. So not denying that Oswald was a shooter but rather did he act alone or were their other shooters involved. Or was it planned and who planned it and used Oswald and why? Also was it in the best interest of the United States to have this all solved nice and neat so no suspicion would fall on anyone and produce further investsigation.

I know what your thinking...another theory nut. Well thanks for reading it anyway.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3331 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 22:49, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-07 20:46, gaddy wrote:

You do put forth an arrogant tone don't you now? LOL.

So let me ask you something gaddy. Lets pretend just for a second that someone like Oswald was running "spy missions". Really. What were they exactly? You show no proof other than a description of a course at a college. The myths put forth in your contention have been dealt with handily. Live happily in your own ignorance. I see nothing on that web page that said the first thing like you said about spy missions, her father or whatever you are talking about. You need to get a grip. It has been PROVEN he is the only shooter, and really to argue that he was a nut is pretty silly.

He may have been a puppet, but he was a puppet who killed the president alone.

Why so angry about this?
You say that I must have gotten my information from Oliver Stone, and you wonder why I'm angry?

Danny, that link I gave you is the description of the graduate level history class on presidential assassinations and political murders that I attended in college. I know you have very little respect for higher education, you've indirectly stated that on several occasions in the past, but we did a lot more in that class than watch "JFK".

I've read more books, both supporting the Warren commission's analysis, and challenging it, than... Well, probably more than ANYONE on this forum. My opinion on the subject is a very well considered one, not based on some knee-jerk ideological reaction or a parroting of what I heard on the FOX news or The History Channel.

And as for my "arrogant" statement above (targeted at rs1963, and not you, but I suppose it still applies), why the hell would I bother trying to have a discussion with you on this subject when you are so clearly unaware of key elements of the story, such as the "second Oswald" and Marina's role in the "intelligence vector" of Oswald's life- yet you're so handily ready to make sweeping proclamations about what's been "proven' and what hasn't...

In the history of the USA, there is no mystery that even comes close to being as puzzling or as completely unsolved as the Kennedy assassination. Regardless of who did it, my personal opinion is that this was the beginning of a very steep decline for the USA stemming from the lack of confidence and faith in the government that is has engendered in the general population. This matter continues to deserve as much consideration, and as much study, as anyone with an interest in this country cares to give it.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Acesover, I really don't know much about it...I'll google it!
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2556 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
Regardless of who did it, my personal opinion is that this was the beginning of a very steep decline for the USA stemming from the lack of confidence and faith in the government that is has engendered in the general population.

I think it was Nixon that accomplished this particular 'honor.'
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Nixon was cool!
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2556 Posts

Profile of critter
Uh... No?
~Will Rogers
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Yes he was...he was on Laugh In.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2556 Posts

Profile of critter
Yeah, but... Watergate?
~Will Rogers
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
No biggie, they all did that and worse. He just got caught.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » JFK and stuff. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL