The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sanada gimmicks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
For anyone looking for a Sanada gimmick - which there was quite a run on recently, because of the released work of a very clever fellow from the U.K. Smile........
Madhatter has them on special for a ridiculous price - $4

***I am in no way affiliated with Madhatter, Sanada, or the clever fellow from The U.K.
jekyllandhyde
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of jekyllandhyde
Tried to order 2 and had over $10 in shipping and handling fees. I'm sure you can get them much cheaper.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
That does seem steep! I just tried myself, and the least expensive shipping option for 2 gimmicks was even more - $11.92!
ouch!

e
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3026 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Only beneficial if you add to the order. In other words buy a few more items that you need and the low prices with the postage still balances out. To buy just 1 or 2 small items, you are correct,the postage will not offset the low initial price.
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of King14
Very steeppppp
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1578 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
They will get your money one way or the other. I would rather pay normal price and get free shipping than cheap price and over inflated shipping.

Patrick
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
263 Posts

Profile of donny
Working from my pockets, and not a Case, I just can't see the worthwhile use of this item. It's "vanish" is little better than an the inferred Ramsey Subtlety and it's Production most likely would require two hands or a Case to set up. Am I missing something? Who uses this?
Donny
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
GaryLee
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of GaryLee
I actually use one. Great utility device in my opinion. I bought Jay Scott Berry's Cloak Device which is a modified Sanada gimmick making it capable of producing more items because of an inside flap. Great for vanishing, producing, and transformations of sponge balls, silks, currency, thumb coils, and anything you can get into it.
brody
View Profile
Inner circle
Omaha
1313 Posts

Profile of brody
I use one all the time doing standup. My favorite "move" is to vanish a sponge ball, and look at the spectators with my fingers in the "C" shape. I look directly through the "C" at the spectators and look from side to side.

Unbelievably clean looking, since the gimmick is pointing at the floor, and a soft sponge ball compresses to almost nothing.
ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
Nothing is better than more.
Scott Horn
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, TX
340 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
I love the gimmick. Where could I post or look for someone to mfg a metal Sanada gimmick. It would be easy to periodically repaint it with flesh colored paint.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Sanada gimmicks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL