The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » any tricks you can do with a Domino! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Hi everyone, I belong to a club where we get together to play dominoes, I would like to learn any trick that you can do with Dominoes, any suggestions? Smile
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
A few years ago my wife and I saw Kirk Charles perform in the Close-Up Gallery at the Magic Castle and part of his routine used dominos. Unfortunately, I cannot recall any of what he did. Sorry.
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Hi S2000magician, thanks you for that information, I send him an email i hope he is able to answer. thank you!
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Please let us know what he says, and please apologize to him for my faulty memory.
lithis
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of lithis
Check out http://www.magicproshop.com/index.php?ac......p;id=628 for one of Kent Bergmann's domino effects. I just ordered mine, so I can't really comment on it, but it sounds great. Also check out http://www.magicproshop.com/index.php?ac......p;id=620 for "Cardominoes", also by Kent Bergmann.
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
Marcelo Contento sells a nice Domino effect....Sorry I don't remember the name of it.

Mago Mai

I just remember the name of the effect.
It is called CRAZY DOMINOES.

It is a very nice effect. The only drawback is that it has to be done with the dominoes supplied.

Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
thanks all of you for your replies, Mago Mai you are always on top of everything I like that and lithis thanks for those links you put up for me, thanks all of you again.
lithis
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of lithis
Actually, I'd stay away from On Again Off Again Domino. I received mine and it's less than satisfactory.
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Hey thanks for the advice!
Neil
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Neil
There an old and very simple trick in which the spec puts the dominos together in any way they please and you succesfully predict/divine the two end values. I remember it froma kids magic book I read when I was a kid!

But you prolly know that one already?
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1276 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Is topic is funny, my buddy just received a box of dominos for a gift and asked me if I knew any effects with dominos. I had to answer no, but maybe I can get some more ideas from here! Thanks. Smile
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
I do a continous production routine using dominoes as one of the props.
Aus
View Profile
Special user
Australia
997 Posts

Profile of Aus
There is an effect at Bazar de Magia Called "The 3 Dominoes Monte" which the details ca be found at:
http://www.magia.com.ar/?w=showdetails&itemId=1532

Also I'm willing to share an effect called The Domino Mystery, which you and a spectator take turns in matching the numbers on each end of a line, which at the end you are able to predict the two numbers at the two ends of the line, which seems to be random. PM me for details.

Magically

Aus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » any tricks you can do with a Domino! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL