The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Santa came early ... iForce for Android is AVAILABLE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2745 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

Rostami Magic is proud to announce the LONG awaited iForce for Android.
http://bit.ly/h5nSGs

You can see iForce on the Android Market on your Android phone.

We would like to thank you all for your year long patience for the Android version.

Randy and I would also like to thank our NEW partner in crime . . . our Android Super Guru . . . Donavon Page.
Please send LOTS of LOVE to both Randy and Donavon . . . they have spent MANY sleepless nights to get this release to you by this Christmas.

There a few surprises that you'll find in the Android version that the iPhone version doesn't have yet.
For our iPhone customers, you'll soon see these new features in an upcoming update of iForce.

As always, let us know what you think.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
This is great news, thanks Greg. I already have iForce on my Ipod Touch, but it will be nice to have it on my Droid since I always have my phone with me.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2745 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Sabitu,

It was developed on a Droid, so it should look perfect on your device.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Downloading it now. Any plans for Ipredict for the droid?
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2745 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
No ETA for iPredict for Android . . . but it's going to happen.

Greg Rostami
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Cool, so it is possible. I will wait.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
In a word: YAHOOOOO!!!!

In two words: Thank you!

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Doctor D
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Greg, this looks great! I've been waiting for this for months, but I'm very happy with it.

Am I right in thinking that it is not possible to lock the device before flipping it, like it is on the iPhone? I've tried, but it seems the application doesn't register anything. Leaving the aplication via the Home button, and the device still on, does allow the flip to register.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2745 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Wow . . . I think you're right . . . since the Android is really multitasking, I would think that it would register it.

Keep in mind that you have the "reflippable" option under settings, that will turn it all off after it's been flipped over once.

Thank you for that insight,
Greg Rostami
Doctor D
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
I tested it with reflippable and flip sound on. Homescreen still lets it flip, locked screen does not. Also not that leaving the application via the Back button quits it, NOT allowing flips to register. Something to keep in mind when performing.
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
416 Posts

Profile of Paradise
I tried it with a desire, I can press the home screen to return to the home screen. Then when I flip the device, reopen the pplication it has worked fine.
Jason Simonds
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola, FL
269 Posts

Profile of Jason Simonds
Thank you!
pfig
View Profile
New user
Portugal
50 Posts

Profile of pfig
Hi,

I was watting, for a long time, for the android version of the iForce app. Now that I bought it I don't know how to use it. I can run the app but on my android device (Huawei U8230 - T-Mobile Pulse) I can't access the instructions because I am asked to put two fingers and swipe down and I can't do that. My device don't have multitouch, and I think this is the problem.
Please help....

Thanks,
Paulo F.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2745 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Paulo,

If your device does not have multi touch, I'm afraid at the present time you will not be able to run iForce on your Android phone.

If you're not looking into getting a new phone, you're welcome to return the app to the Android Market for a refund.

Sorry brother,
Greg Rostami
pfig
View Profile
New user
Portugal
50 Posts

Profile of pfig
Hi Greg,

Many thanks for your support. I can see that I really need to buy a new phone Smile. It were great if, in the future, the app, after an update, could run. Or is the multi touch really need to run the app, just not to get the instructions and pass the first 'level'?

The money isn't really a problem. I was very happy because finally I had the iForce Smile.

Thanks,
Paulo F.
pfig
View Profile
New user
Portugal
50 Posts

Profile of pfig
Meanwhile I also bought Mind Reader from Sandroids wich I beleive is a very limited 'version' of iForce. Am I right?

Thanks,
Paulo F.
Doctor D
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Thanks to my lovely girlfriend, who has just loaded iForce onto her iPod Touch, I have figured out what the difference is between the iOS and Android versions. Neither device can be locked, both can exit the application (or appear to), but the iDevice has two ways to receive its information. So whereas my HTC Desire has to be turned face down (which seems unnatural to me when the screen is on), the iPod/iPhone does not.

Greg, any chances of this changing in the future, i.e. being able to implement fake homescreens?
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
It would be hard to implement the fake home screen method on Android phones simply because there is no standardized home screen. Iphones and iPod Touch's on the other hand all use the same basic home screen layout.
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
Also, no screen shots are possible. So to customize it like the iPhone and iPod touch isn't possible.
Jason Simonds
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola, FL
269 Posts

Profile of Jason Simonds
Is there a way to turn off the sound on iForce without turning off my ringer?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Santa came early ... iForce for Android is AVAILABLE! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL