The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Numerological Fortune (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
My contribution at http://www.bizarremagick.com I hope you guys get some use out of it ... I have and it's been fun.

It's based on Banachek's "Lucky Number" and printed there with his permission.

While you're there check out "The Mark of The Devil" ... I've tried it and it's a ton of fun!

Enjoy.

:comply:
Magicalguy
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Magicalguy
Thanks for the effect, I like it! However, I must say while Mark of the devil is a nice effect, it doesn't really suit me very well.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I think numerological fortune is very cool and it's nice to see it up at bizarremagick.com. I know what you mean about Liam's effect Magicalguy, I changed the story to a witch who grants wishes, it's lighter and more people are willing to participate.

Anabelle
Smile
fhood
View Profile
New user
Southern California
86 Posts

Profile of fhood
Alexandre,

How does one obtain a password to access the effects on your site? I'd be more than happy to contribute a few extra dollars (within reason, of course!) in order to be allowed access to those parts of your great website. Please let me know.

Thank you!

Frank
Doug Byrd
View Profile
Veteran user
VA
361 Posts

Profile of Doug Byrd
Frank,
BizarreMagick.com is my site and the password is just answering the question posed on the contributions page.
Doug
"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"
David de Leon
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
417 Posts

Profile of David de Leon
Thank you Alexandre for sharing your routine with us, I liked it very much!
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
I'll second that nice work...

Luke Jermay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Numerological Fortune (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL