The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Sharpie Peel Off (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

illusionist333
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of illusionist333
Hi Everyone,
I was looking how to make/buy the effect from "Williamson's Wonders" where a playing card is chosen and signed by a spectator with a sharpie marker. A card trick is done using the card and at the end of the routine the signature is "peeled" off of the card. Anyone have any information on how to easily fabricate this? Thanks!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Doesn't he explain how in he book?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
sushimonster
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of sushimonster
It is. He details everything you need in the book.
illusionist333
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of illusionist333
Ok. Great. I will look into it. I it easy to make? Also are the materials needed easy to find and affordable? Thanks!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I looked for the material he described at a fairly large graphic art store a while back and they did not have it. You might try an internet search but I think graphic arts have changed a lot since he came up with that effect. I hope someone does come up with a source for this material, it's a great effect.

-Mary Mowder
sushimonster
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of sushimonster
I had no trouble finding the materials recently. It has a different name but it has the same purpose. Be sure to buy the book. It is one of the best magic investments you can make.
Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
692 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
He also explains it in his Rocky lecture dvd
Eddie Ivan Torres
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Sharpie Peel Off (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL