The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » School Club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiciscool
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of magiciscool
I have started a new magic club at my school. I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to keep it interesting and entertaining? I do have a great knowlegde of the art from experiece of building and performing my own stage illusions. In the club we teach secrects, work on performances, and learn the history of the art.
Please let me know your ideas!
Magiciscool
Lash
View Profile
Regular user
Lansing, MI
161 Posts

Profile of Lash
Sounds like you're off to a good start. Just keep doing what you are doing. If there are any local IBM or SAM rings or assemblies in your area, you might try reaching out to them. Maybe you could get someone to lecture once in a while. Put on a performance for your school or help with fundraisers. Make sure the group gets some notoriety and stays active.
Denis Bastible
View Profile
Loyal user
Buffalo, New York
293 Posts

Profile of Denis Bastible
You could also try contacting local magicians that advertise in your area and see if they would be willing to come into your club meetings and give a lecture or trick talk. Good luck, I wish my school had something similar when I was younger.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » School Club (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL