The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Transit by Calen Morelli (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
I saw it on Penguinmagic, there is anyone have it?
it look visual......
any reviews?

Transit by Calen Morelli
A normal rubberband is examined - then secured on your finger.

The rubberband is ungimmicked - and can even be borrowed. The rubberband is doubled over again and again, securing it in a manner that is clear and fair. With no strange moves, you begin waving your hand gently. As you wave, the rubberband visibly JUMPS to your second finger.

It continues to JUMP from one finger to another - to another.

It finally travels back across your fingers to where it started. The rubberband is slowly massaged with two fingers of your opposite hand. When your hand is pulled away, the rubberband VANISHES - only to emerge in a surprise, shocking finale on the THUMB of your other hand.

NOTE: TRANSIT requires some common household materials that should be easily available. An ample supply of these materials (rubberbands, etc) is included with the DVD.

link and video:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=2353
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I have it, pretty freaking awesome! There is a thread on this somewhere with a few reviews.
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
Hhhmmm, I will search the thread of this product....
I'm interested with this item.
Thanks for your information Blindside785
n3o
View Profile
New user
Valenciennes, France
44 Posts

Profile of n3o
It's pretty awesome but I'm still working on it before trying it live. It's not that hard to do but you gotta practice to find your rythm and be smooth.

The DVD is good, nice quality, something I expect from T11. Calen goes in detail on how to create the special something and how to use it. Also give a lot of explanation on each moves.
Nothing to be dissapointed of, and gives you even more the will to train and go outside to amaze.

Calen is very creative and his ideas are gold!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Transit by Calen Morelli (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL