The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reflections V.2 Hardcover (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Sandstar
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Sandstar
I own all three Luna books, the key box and The Departed. I couldn't be happier. These are excellent effects and, as far as I am concerned, very unique. I'm a member of the Magic Castle and not just a collector. I have used them in performance and I know how strong they are. There was some delay on delivery, but everything came. Which is more than I can say about some other dealers who advertise here. Rick communicated with me about the delays. I don't know him personally but I would assume that his is not a huge shop and this probably isn't a full time business for him. Coleman Luck
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
153 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
I don't have Luna but I've heard so many great things about it... I really want one but no money at the moment... Gotta save up.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
All Reflections V.2 orders shipped today. We had a binding issue with the first run and they had to be scraped.

The new books actually came in a little smaller Smile They can fit in a shirt pocket.
There are 40 additional units in stock now.

Thank you all for being patient, I apologize for the delay, and enjoy the book!

new even smaller version
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
That is small Roth! With tons of book tests being released today why are 99 pct being released for stage shows? Strolling performers and impromptu marketing performers have very little quality pocket book tests to choose from. Looking forward to receiving this V2 Roth!

Decomposed
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Received my RV2 today and it looks so much classier in hard cover. Can't wait to check out the new additional effect which have been added to it---To be continued...
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Got my RV2 in the mail today... just tremendous. I will be carrying mine everywhere- and why not? Despite being a hardcover book, it fits in my jacket pocket! Interestingly, its dimensions are almost exactly that of the Showdown wallet. The additional element of not having to ask for the numbers takes this effect to the next level. In addition, the new add-on provides a wonderful opportunity to practice and hone your cold reading skills. With the new add-on system, symbolism, numerology and astrology can now be integrated seamlessly, while at the same time, actually providing you with the information you need. To top it off, if so desired, you can still perform Reflections per the original routine. Great stuff, here.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2011-01-28 00:21, gabelson wrote:
Got my RV2 in the mail today... just tremendous. I will be carrying mine everywhere- and why not? Despite being a hardcover book, it fits in my jacket pocket! Interestingly, its dimensions are almost exactly that of the Showdown wallet. The additional element of not having to ask for the numbers takes this effect to the next level. In addition, the new add-on provides a wonderful opportunity to practice and hone your cold reading skills. With the new add-on system, symbolism, numerology and astrology can now be integrated seamlessly, while at the same time, actually providing you with the information you need. To top it off, if so desired, you can still perform Reflections per the original routine. Great stuff, here.

I agree with Gabe. Smile Mine came in today and I was otw to an appointment. Needless to say I was late! I tore open the package and parked in the shade. I first had to look at this beautiful hardcover book. It is so professional looking! I briefly opened the first few pages already familiar with my softcover Reflections V1 methodolgy. If someone is expecting a LOT of verbage, pages etc being added for the entry number selection, you will be disappointed. What has been added is what was unexpected and a delight! It looks like something better then I was expecting! It is not someting ODD that has been added either but something that flows right into what Reflections has been built on throughout the entire book. And what Gabe said is very true, if you don't want to do the new method, you have a beautiful and much more realistic product in my opinion. Not that the first Reflections (collector's item) was not good, it was but this hardcover edition just looks like something that belongs on Dr Bill's coffee table:) Perhaps it is already there, I may have to ask him.

I have only done a first read of the new method but I can tell you it is VERY deceptive. I think there will be different verbage performers will use with it which I will be looking for on the forum as this book gets into the mass hands.

Its almost the midnight hour and I want to look at the instructions again.

Best to all users. Smile

Decomposed
tkahng
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of tkahng
Where is mine?????? mine!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing tho, the rv2 will arrive with the rst of the ipswich wa ce and lunassss!!!!!
Come to korea baby, just don't go farther north.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2011-01-28 00:57, Decomposed wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-01-28 00:21, gabelson wrote:

I agree with Gabe. Smile Mine came in today and I was otw to an appointment. Needless to say I was late! I tore open the package and parked in the shade. I first had to look at this beautiful hardcover book. It is so professional looking! I briefly opened the first few pages already familiar with my softcover Reflections V1 methodolgy. If someone is expecting a LOT of verbage, pages etc being added for the entry number selection, you will be disappointed. What has been added is what was unexpected and a delight! It looks like something better then I was expecting! It is not someting ODD that has been added either but something that flows right into what Reflections has been built on throughout the entire book. And what Gabe said is very true, if you don't want to do the new method, you have a beautiful and much more realistic product in my opinion. Not that the first Reflections (collector's item) was not good, it was but this hardcover edition just looks like something that belongs on Dr Bill's coffee table:) Perhaps it is already there, I may have to ask him.

I have only done a first read of the new method but I can tell you it is VERY deceptive. I think there will be different verbage performers will use with it which I will be looking for on the forum as this book gets into the mass hands.

Its almost the midnight hour and I want to look at the instructions again.

Best to all users. Smile

Decomposed

Thanks guys. Every order has shipped out as of todays orders.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of spindoc
RV2 arrived in today's mail. A big improvement on the original, both in terms of looks and flexibility thanks to the additions to the original instructions. Outlaw continues to live up to its reputation for quality products unlike anything else out there.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Besides the hardcover and options for page #s, I just like the look of the first couple of pages when the spectator opens the book up. It gives it an escence of mystery in my opinion that aides in the emotional devination.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Anyone else received theirs?
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Ordered one yesterday. Looking forward to getting mine soon!

Jamie
Jamie Salinas
tkahng
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of tkahng
I just got mine.

compared to the original, the greatest improvement is its looks. the hardcover definitly makes it look authentic.

the addition is quite amazing. I like the fact that now I can give my participants a personality reading.

Simply put, a great improvement from the original, which was already great.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Reflections, some ESP cards, wallet............who was that masked man?
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
Love the mini Harcover! This is how Reflections was meant to be! I liked the original but adore the new version and the additional effect. I'll be carrying this with me.

Ran
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yes and it fits easily in pocket. Can bring it in an out easily. Looks real also.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Just got mine.

Looks very cool.
Now to learn the new bits.

Steve
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Reflections was one of my first Outlaw purchases, long before Rick and I became friends and collaborators. It has always been one of my favorite Outlaw products, with its design and the effects within fitting my needs and persona to a T. I have two different versions, one always ready to go in my portfolio.

That copy will now be replaced by Reflections V.2, the hardcover edition, which I just received and like even more. It is an exceptionally well made, solid collection of parapsychology tests and putting it out in this new format is a great idea.

Reflections V.2’s appearance subtly enhances the “scientific reality” of the tests even more than the original, a tough act to follow. It simply looks and feels great, naturally inviting interest. I already know how strongly the effects play and I’m really looking forward to performing them with the new edition.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I have V.2 softcover and I am so ****ed for not getting the hardcover. I had spectators throw the book out of their hands at the end (lesson: let them put the book down before you reveal). It is so powerful. Few times, I just restrained from getting the book out because I realized the spectators may not be able to handle it!!! Well done!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reflections V.2 Hardcover (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL